You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles

Good reference, WG. It really tied the room together. But remember: keeping aquatic rodents within city limits... I mean, that's gotta be illegal. 

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
34 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Ohh THAT'S the reference.

Rug-peers did not do this. Look at it. A young trophy wife marries this guy for his money. She figures that he isn’t giving her enough. You know. She owes money all over town.

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles

To be honest, I didn't think "Where's the money?" was all that memorable of a quote from the movie.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
19 minutes ago, Sventex said:

To be honest, I didn't think "Where's the money?" was all that memorable of a quote from the movie.

Really? I mean, it came with a threat to cut off The Dude's chonson! That's the sort of thing a guy doesn't really forget.

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
1 minute ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Really? I mean, it came with a threat to cut off The Dude's chonson! That's the sort of thing a guy doesn't really forget.

How many movies have used "Where's the money?".  It's a very stock line.  And if you said the Big Komandorski, I wouldn't know what the heck you were talking about.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
12 minutes ago, Sventex said:

How many movies have used "Where's the money?".  It's a very stock line.  And if you said the Big Komandorski, I wouldn't know what the heck you were talking about.

Calm down, Walter.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
40 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

I still have no idea what this thread is in reference to....

One of the weekend missions is called "Where's the money Komandorski," in commemoration of the battle of the komandorski islands.

One of the scenes in the movie The Big Lebowski involves some German nihilists threatening The Dude unless he pays them a bunch of money. "Vhere's ze money, Lebowski? Vhere's the [edited] money? Give us ze money, Lebowski, or ve'll cut off your [edited] chonson!"