Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Plaatduutsch

USS Kidd Gone?

5 comments in this topic

[HE]
Members
521 posts
8,965 battles

I was trying to buy it in the premium shop, but my purchase failed in the process.

After I bounced back to the premium shop main page, I can no longer find the ship:cap_wander:

Did WG pull it off? I really wish that WG can let us know how long till they pull it off.

I was travelling to South America and just got back, thinking about grabbing her after I got home.:Smile_sad:

Beta Testers
1,693 posts
3,820 battles
9 minutes ago, Plaatduutsch said:

I was trying to buy it in the premium shop, but my purchase failed in the process.

After I bounced back to the premium shop main page, I can no longer find the ship:cap_wander:

Did WG pull it off? I really wish that WG can let us know how long till they pull it off.

I was travelling to South America and just got back, thinking about grabbing her after I got home.:Smile_sad:

December- January usually has most of the ships on discount and available for dubloons. July 4th it will likely be on sale as it is a major  US holiday or on sale on the anniversary of the major battles it fought in. 

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles
50 minutes ago, Plaatduutsch said:

That gives me Kutuzov-chan flashbacks.... please... come home!! T_T

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
501 posts
8,180 battles

Someone in the kidd thread(or a dd thread)  posted the dates and said they came from the news section. I couldn't find it there but the dates were correct. I'm glad they pulled it as it removed my temptation . I wanted it but not with only a 6pt captain the bundle came with. 

[RLGN]
Members
10,125 posts
19,511 battles
33 minutes ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

Someone in the kidd thread(or a dd thread)  posted the dates and said they came from the news section. I couldn't find it there but the dates were correct. I'm glad they pulled it as it removed my temptation . I wanted it but not with only a 6pt captain the bundle came with. 

Which is why I prefer to buy Premium ships through the tech tree; I can choose 'without captain,' as I already have more reserve-slot-fillers and residents of Hotel Yamato/Tirpitz/etc than I know what to do with.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Sign in to follow this