Sign in to follow this  
SoHeavy

100% packet loss after SanJose3.Level3

2 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
269 battles

Recently reinstalled WoWs, found it unplayable. 9/10 login attempts return back to login screen. When I do manage to get in, latency is 2000+.  

It's easy to see why:

image.thumb.png.00a517ce6993db5bcaf7b6bd5c4aabb3.png

Not sure which hop comes after SanJose3...but it's really dropping the ball.  WG support has been alright...but their boilerplate responses about port forwarding aren't exactly helpful. (I sent them the WGcheck log, so they know)

I don't expect WG to be able to fix this, but I wanted them to know why I can't shovel thousands of rubles into their pockets. 

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
634 posts
9,754 battles

No you are not experiencing 100% packet loss. If it was all hops after it would be the same. What it is is that hop is configured to not accept ping requests, so that it what it shows.

As for not being able to log in, I have been experiencing the exact same issue for more than a week. In addition to all the boilerplate responses I even went so far as to clean install Windows 10 and the game, and it is still happening. Have pretty much given up on support (only respond if I contact them after sending any info they request) and the game and about to move on to something else that isn't a Wargaming title.

Sign in to follow this