Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crucis

One of those heartbreaking losses ...

4 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
19,951 posts
19,898 battles

This was soooo heartbreaking. (Imagine the XP I'd have gotten with a win when I got 8271 XP on a loss, with all the flags and camo I use.)  The enemy had 2 ships still alive when they reached 1000 points.  And I was within less than a second of killing the North Carolina because he'd beached himself (as you can see vaguely in the background of the images) and had torps about to hit him, which would have absolutely finished him.  

Now, this wouldn't have been a guarantee of a win, but we'd have had a chance.   But c'est la guerre. 

This is the most damage I've done in a single battle in a long time.  I've had many battles over 100k, but it's been quite a few months since I've approached 200k.  (I do have 2 battles around 210k, my personal best.)  This is probably the highest damage game I've had in a cruiser, though.  My other very high damage games have either been in DDs or BBs.

My hands are still shaking from this battle.

vevaOod.jpg

5UHsmPY.jpg

ALN2uM5.jpg

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
10,033 posts
19,426 battles
2 hours ago, Crucis said:

My hands are still shaking from this battle.

Such battles are best battles.

Good job.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,135 posts
6,627 battles

I would be happy with a loss if I walked away from it with damage like this. Alas, my losses do not (yet) work out like this. :Smile_child:

Sign in to follow this