Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

Space the final frontier, These are the adventures of random battles in space and damm its is good.

Well with that said, how about wargaming just enable this as a new mode to play warships in. I love all the new skins on the ships and man how about they make a new game on this subject. There are world of tanks, airplanes, and ships but not space! There many great shows like star trek, star wars, space battleship Yamato 2199, mobile suit Gundam. robotech/Macross. But how cool to see them do something with 2199. How about having some ships look like Gamilas empire navy. Laser cannons, missiles, super big laser cannon, etc etc. Plus then there be an option for CV with gamilas carriers ships. So once space battles come out I hope they keep the idea around and bring it back again to stay permanent. 

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Not that a Disney contract could ever be hammered out, but I'd love to see X-Wings, Tie Fighters, and Imp Star Dueces. Pew-Pew'ing in a WoWS style game. 

There's soo many space battle scenario cross overs I'd love to see with the game engine. 

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
29 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

Not that a Disney contract could ever be hammered out, but I'd love to see X-Wings, Tie Fighters, and Imp Star Dueces. Pew-Pew'ing in a WoWS style game. 

There's soo many space battle scenario cross overs I'd love to see with the game engine. 

but really think somthing like 2199 space battleship yamato could be very possible with warships.

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
8,717 posts
4,131 battles

Wweelllll  -- one problem.   These are Tier X battles.

I look forward to watching the derp carnage more than I look forward to my derping.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Wweelllll  -- one problem.   These are Tier X battles.

I look forward to watching the derp carnage more than I look forward to my derping.

i know for april fools they tier 10s but seem like this mode could be almost like corgi event.

Sign in to follow this