Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sgte5

Public Test 7.3 Part 2 Bomber OP

4 comments in this topic

[TCTS]
Members
64 posts
1,560 battles

Does anyone else think the bombers are a bit overpowered in Space Battles...One pass and my cruiser went from full health to dead...was trying to avoid them and had AA highlighted one one plane. Just wondering if it was a fluke or have others seen this?

Supertester
427 posts
7,729 battles

You're talking about dive bombers or torpedo bombers? Because dive bombers aren't very useful for anything other than setting fires and scouting on the Hakuryu, and the TBs have always been able to destroy anything in it's path. Even I managed to deva strike DMs in space battles with the Hakuryu, and I hadn't played CVs for over a year. As long as they don't have Defensive AA active or combined AA of multiple ships, it's not all that hard. That's not unique to the space version of the Hakuryu either. There's a reason why that ship is considered sky cancer at it's finest when played by people who know what they're doing. A good Hakuryu player can whoop half of the enemy team in 5 minutes, but a bad one won't be capable of reaching half of those results during the entire match.

[TCTS]
Members
64 posts
1,560 battles
1 hour ago, Sgte5 said:

Does anyone else think the bombers are a bit overpowered in Space Battles...One pass and my cruiser went from full health to dead...was trying to avoid them and had AA highlighted one one plane. Just wondering if it was a fluke or have others seen this?

I apologize---I am talking dive bombers.

Sign in to follow this