You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Madwolf05

When someone tells you a ship is "still in testing"

14 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
6,134 posts
10,299 battles

"In testing" = under development

"Still in testing" = we have no idea how to balance ship

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles
18 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Gz would like to have a word

You mean the ship they insisted was fine when they originally released it, and it was so God awful that people were rioting across all 4 server groups for their money back before War Gaming was forced to pull back the ship and place it back in testing. And then they fired and blamed IChase for the whole debacle just to prove that they could still [edited] us over for daring to raise our voices against the overwhelming stupid attempt at a cash grab they tried to pull?

That GZ?

• Cool 2

[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,654 battles
10 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

You mean the ship they insisted was fine when they originally released it, and it was so God awful that people were rioting across all 4 server groups for their money back before War Gaming was forced to pull back the ship and place it back in testing. And then they fired and blamed IChase for the whole debacle just to prove that they could still [edited] us over for daring to raise our voices against the overwhelming stupid attempt at a cash grab they tried to pull?

That GZ?

Yis

Members
252 posts
946 battles
31 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

As in the T-61 that I'm drooling and waiting for? :cap_haloween:

Members
488 posts
8,541 battles
10 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

That GZ?

How does one fire, that which one does not pay? :Smile_child:

[ARGSY]
Members
10,359 posts
6,766 battles

The real problem was that the GZ they gave to the testers was fine, but it wasn't the same GZ that WG released for sale very shortly thereafter. That was what caused the issues.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
3 minutes ago, Xechran said:

They found a way to do it to Kramer.

5422a8c556f126809f35cd29768a03eb.jpg

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,461 posts
3,895 battles

So when people say "Well the ship is still being tested" in regards to new cruisers or battleships, they're ignorant idiots who don't know any better.

But when people complain about changes being tested on destroyers, "It's still in testing" is a valid response and they need to calm down.

Okay, sure.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, Madwolf05 said:

That GZ?

Thanks now I got to clean up my computer from all the MT DEW I spit out laughing.

Members
22,445 posts
5,792 battles
1 hour ago, Xechran said:

I dunno, but it must be possible, my wife tells me I'm fired whenever I do anything in the kitchen....

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

A ship should always be considered in testing until it becomes live regardless if WG says otherwise.

See GZ and German Destroyer line for details. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
20,165 posts
20,016 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Now THAT is funny!  A big +1 to you, sir!  :cap_like: