Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zuquizu

Can i play space battles?

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
232 battles

hi im a new player....just a few days ago i learn....NOT RAM ENEMY SHIP WITH YOUR FULL HEALTH BB, i came from tanks

i have only tier 3 & 4 ships, and read this about space battles

"Spaceships and their commanders are credited to players' accounts after completing a simple mission. If you win a battle on a Tier VI-X cruiser, four ships will arrive in your account—Galaxy, Aurora, Norma, and Zaya. For victory on a Tier VI-X destroyer, you'll receive Blue Aster and FlyFire. The mighty Alldestroyer, beautiful Paris, and elegant Hellcarrier will become available if you win on a Tier VI-X battleship or aircraft carrier correspondingly. "

then it means i cannot play space battles unless i grind fast to a tier 6 ship?

all my tier 4 is stock since i grind the tier 3 for unlock the next tier 4..

when comes that game mode?

[TBW]
Members
7,390 posts
13,567 battles

If you work hard (not very hard though) you can probably make it before the space battles start.

Spaceships and their commanders are credited to players' accounts after completing a simple mission. If you win a battle on a Tier VI-X cruiser, four ships will arrive in your account—Galaxy, Aurora, Norma, and Zaya. For victory on a Tier VI-X destroyer, you'll receive Blue Aster and FlyFire. The mighty Alldestroyer, beautiful Paris, and elegant Hellcarrier will become available if you win on a Tier VI-X battleship or aircraft carrier correspondingly.

You have to have at least tier 6.

You can have a tier 6 today if you try. You could also buy a Premium if you like.

The mode is for April fools day.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this