You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Serving Time

13 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I was just released from Forum Prison.

Served my time and now I am Free.

Does a Excon get any memberships to support groups for discussing his past Dirty Deeds?

I think WoWs needs this. 

BFB  {Banned Forum Baddies}

Hello My name is Cluch Cargo and I am a Bad Influence.

It has been 24 hours since my release.

I try to be good but sometimes I get CRAZY.

My Favorite Ship is the Scharnhorst, It might be the { N.zi} representation that makes me a bad influence.

Maybe if I switch to the Russian Line My behaviour will be acceptable. 

Da Comrade ?

• Cool 1

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

You had a pretty close to the line up-vote gif a while back. If that was the cause I'd call it a worthy sacrifice.

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles

Been there had that on both forum and game chat. On the WOT forum it's a lot worse. These folks are fairly lenient. Just don't use symbols to fill in cuss words. That's the thing I got zapped for :Smile_sceptic:

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
4 minutes ago, X15 said:

You had a pretty close to the line up-vote gif a while back. If that was the cause I'd call it a worthy sacrifice.

Yeppers I feel so Dirty

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,261 posts
5,409 battles

You got off lucky... At least you didn't have to go cut a Willow switch so you could get a whippin... Then get double indemnity with "And just wait till your father gets home!" Lol!

[SF-A]
Beta Testers
347 posts
11,317 battles

I live in Folsom, but not at the prison. There is an inmate group there that knits  stuff that the Folsom Lions distributes to homeless shelters and battered women's homes for kids in them. They do mittens, scarves, and stuffed critters. My wife drives all over the area dropping the stuff off. Her gas money offsets my WOWS spending. 

I do enjoy your posts, so don't get hit with the ban stick.

• Cool 1

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,410 battles

Russian values must be upheld! BTW o7 Cluch_Cargo. :cap_like:

Gulag.jpg

• Funny 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,013 posts
4,848 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I was just released from Forum Prison.

Served my time and now I am Free.

Does a Excon get any memberships to support groups for discussing his past Dirty Deeds?

I think WoWs needs this. 

BFB  {Banned Forum Baddies}

Hello My name is Cluch Cargo and I am a Bad Influence.

It has been 24 hours since my release.

I try to be good but sometimes I get CRAZY.

My Favorite Ship is the Scharnhorst, It might be the { N.zi} representation that makes me a bad influence.

Maybe if I switch to the Russian Line My behaviour will be acceptable. 

Da Comrade ?

I'm a repeat offender, it's either tagging someone back for stat shaming, or posting "That's a paddlin" duder in a gimp suit.

Moderation around here got REAL heavy handed all of a sudden...so...yeah...might be time to move to Reddit. 

TBH - when I see heavy moderation, it's because the company keeps making mistakes and they need to control the image tighter, granted this has other side effects...

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,621 battles

Sometimes get banned for the right reason is worth it. For example, some well known community personality (let's call him Trel) pretend wasting 10 min to farm 100k fire damage on a single Yamato is the correct way to play the game. Due to the person's popularity and as a PR person contractually linked to WG, doing that is a bad influence on the community at large, especially those who take the person's statement as gospel . The person is offended by mentioning what he did, so he obviously knew what he did was wrong, in his own mind. But in public, he still pretends that he did nothing wrong.  

That sort of misleading behavior needs to get called out as it is.

Edited by NeutralState