Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max0017

North Carolina

9 comments in this topic

[WWSB]
Members
43 posts
5,770 battles

Is there a purchase price for the North Carolina other than the research and so forth?

[BS]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,534 posts
4,059 battles

Same as with all ships.  

Research in xp

Buy with credits

[WWSB]
Members
43 posts
5,770 battles

Then you have to pay the research cost for each ship above the North Carolina in its category and tier??????????? the 120000 is then owed at the time of purchase????confused.........

Members
810 posts
2,554 battles
7 hours ago, ship29710 said:

Then you have to pay the research cost for each ship above the North Carolina in its category and tier??????????? the 120000 is then owed at the time of purchase????confused.........

You earn ressearch points through playing the the ship before her which is the Colorado; once you unlock all the RP required to research the North Carolina, you click on the research button at the top and unlock it. After words, you will need 9 million credits to fully purchase her which is of itself gained through containers, completing missions, etc.

[WOLF3]
Members
19,157 posts
17,538 battles

A really good BB, just be sure to protect her sides.  Her AA is fantastic and you'll appreciate it a lot in CV matches when Amagi, Bismarck, Tirpitz players are crying about bombers.  Meanwhile, NC players are just walking through the park on green grass, the sun shining, and kittens running through a field of flowers, not caring too much about bombers.

And if a CV does want to challenge your NC's AA Build, the AA suite is capable in making them pay dearly for the attempt.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,067 posts
4,926 battles
On 3/24/2018 at 3:40 PM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

A really good BB, just be sure to protect her sides.  Her AA is fantastic and you'll appreciate it a lot in CV matches when Amagi, Bismarck, Tirpitz players are crying about bombers.  Meanwhile, NC players are just walking through the park on green grass, the sun shining, and kittens running through a field of flowers, not caring too much about bombers.

And if a CV does want to challenge your NC's AA Build, the AA suite is capable in making them pay dearly for the attempt.

I admit that even despite AA power-creep and dabbling in CVs myself (just got my Hiryu, hooray!), I think it would be fitting if the North Carolina got DFAA. If only because she once put up such a dense AA screen that nearby ships radioed to ask if there was a fire onboard from all the smoke.

[WOLF3]
Members
19,157 posts
17,538 battles
On 3/26/2018 at 10:27 PM, Landsraad said:

I admit that even despite AA power-creep and dabbling in CVs myself (just got my Hiryu, hooray!), I think it would be fitting if the North Carolina got DFAA. If only because she once put up such a dense AA screen that nearby ships radioed to ask if there was a fire onboard from all the smoke.

You watched the Battle 360 Enterprise series? :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this