You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
summon4

What's Your Worst Loss in Wows?

16 comments in this topic

[PLPTE]
Members
3 posts
9,165 battles

BEHOLD!!!

Never thought my most damage in a battle would be done in a French tier 9 battleship. But this made me want to kill myself after. What's the worst loss you've experienced?

shot-18.03.23_00.51.03-0752.jpg

shot-18.03.23_00.51.06-0804.jpg

shot-18.03.23_00.51.10-0130.jpg

• Funny 1

[VW]
Members
2,429 posts
14,253 battles

A tier 2 one on one match in me tachi against a german dd. I somehow managed to let him kill me. Got revenge the next two matches, but still ...

any loss where you krak, get confederate etc. none specifically come to mind but maybe i’ll dig through some screenshots.

Edited by monpetitloup

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles

I tried a high tier once since I returned today. Never again without a div or clan. At least not at this hour. Too much derp.

For example: even at tier 6 having cruiser drivers neglect to turn and instead use the throttle to try to throw off the enemy's aim.. sitting wide open without even a hill to cover them .with how mods are these days especially with the overhead traffic light that's just stooooooopid.

That and other mods... makes me wonder what the IQ of the populace is in relation to mods and how that directly correlates to the amount of losing-streak topics we see these days.

If you're playing stock, you only have yourself to blame.

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

Here's one that hurt...

5ab4f4f90b823_Edinburgnotquitecarry.thumb.jpg.3343b94a93d6768ba811a8ce7362155a.jpg5ab4f4f00006b_Edinburgnotquitecarry_2.thumb.jpg.5c63cc9d215935721649fc1fb3e33e75.jpg

I think I've gotten to be a better player, since, even though my team loses, I'm first place more often than not... for example

5ab4f54aea3b0_ShimaRage.thumb.jpg.a055196c3b0d081f6ca4bd319e1fd0b9.jpg

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
4 hours ago, summon4 said:

this made me want to kill myself

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles

I would say any game in which you have more points than the top player on the winning team is a hard defeat to put behind you.

[BBP]
Members
341 posts
5,799 battles

Some of my highest damage / highest kill games have been in losing efforts trying to carry my team but in those cases the team was too sucky to carry...

I've even got a kraken and lost.  I killed half the enemy team, what more do I have to do?

That said, worst loss I posted in the "angry" thread:

Had an extremely frustrating match yesterday where I died fighting for caps and had 2 kills.  Then in the end game our team is up 4 ships to 2 while the enemy holds all 3 caps.  My teammates didn't push any caps even though they had the enemies completely outnumbered and lost on points.  We had 1 DD, 1 cruisers, and 2 BBs while the enemy had 2 BBs left.  The DD was outside of the cap harassing the BBs and not doing anything with caps.  Both BBs were just sitting there in obscure parts of the map not even engaging the enemy BBs and the cruiser was also just harassing the enemy BBs while not doing anything about caps.  

Me and another fallen teammate were telling them to cap and one of the BBs was just like "the dead should not talk"...

• Cool 1

Members
3,921 posts
8,427 battles

Far too many to isolate just one.

Any battleship battle where I get too frisky or lose sight of the map and end up getting utterly torp-smacked and feeling like the noob I was when I started.

it's the sound of 5-6 more torps hitting after you've already blown up that gets to me. I have nightmares of that.

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
7,529 battles

I'd take any of those round you guys just displayed with over 100,000 damage and multiple awards. I had a game last night in the Nagato and spawned away from everyone else. 2 CVs on each side. I was swarmed by both CVs squadrons within 3 minutes and ate about 12 torps. Never even got to fire my guns. Got 1 airplane. Zero points. It sucked.

[BBP]
Members
341 posts
5,799 battles
1 minute ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

I'd take any of those round you guys just displayed with over 100,000 damage and multiple awards. I had a game last night in the Nagato and spawned away from everyone else. 2 CVs on each side. I was swarmed by both CVs squadrons within 3 minutes and ate about 12 torps. Never even got to fire my guns. Got 1 airplane. Zero points. It sucked.

That's happened to me before in my Leningrad.  Enemy carrier spotted me first and was all over me from that point on constantly putting fighters above my head for spotting and constantly sending torp planes and bombers.  Didn't hit a single enemy ship before dying.  My carrier was asleep at the wheel and didn't do anything to stop it.  Yes come to think about it, that is frustrating.  

I didn't post any of my high damage / high award games in losing efforts.  I still feel ok about those because at least I did my part.  The loss was not on me in those cases.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,150 posts
15,301 battles

I almost won this match. Only needed to sink an almost dead cruiser and a wounded New Mex. It would have given me a Solo Warrior but I ran out of time. 

9gzW6KS.jpg

• Cool 1

[BBP]
Members
341 posts
5,799 battles

This Flamu video falls into the "what more can you do" category:

6 kills, 1 cap, 1 assisted cap, 4 defended...  How does the team still lose?!?!?!

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles

Pfft...any game where I make a profit I don't worry about. I recently had a game where my DD got erased in one shot from a BB. Never even got a shot off and did zero damage. That is what I consider a "worst loss".