You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea

Rather annoyed that not all the collections are being resold

11 comments in this topic

Members
731 posts
4,149 battles

So...  People who missed the Bismarck collection, no worries, we got you.

You can't be bothered to do the ongoing Yamamoto missions and get the collection containers?  No trouble at all lad, here ya go...

But, the one collection I ALMOST got, but missed because of real life work things taking me away from computers that could run the game for weeks on end, and, nope, no Jack Dunkirk collection...

I asked back then and I was flatly told, nope, Jack Dunkirk will never be seen again.

But... the other collections?  Oh yeah, sure.

It is an Isles bias I tells ya!

Seriously, I am a bit ticked off that ALL the other collections are being resold EXCEPT for that one.

[edited] move Wargaming.  But then again, y'all are moving too, so, maybe I should cut you some slack?

Nahhhh...

~Beorn (the annoyed AF)

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,982 posts
9,293 battles

Yes, but for starters, the only "returning" one is Bismarck that was I think closer to 2 years ago now, or happened before Dunkirk regardless, while Yamato, is an ongoing thing that, is honestly a bit silly to pay for but, well, shortcuts. So so far only ONE has returned. You then have the fact the reward for Bismarck was - Camo's, and maybe a tech tree ship, aka, Bismarck, can't remember if that was part of it. Not a captain with distinct combat advantages which all said captains are either done once and gone or, like Yamato, still up to be earned. And then you have the fact of all the timing all to coincide with - The movie Dunkirk, which means they may well have had some kind of tie in with the movie similar to Fury - which means having to deal with legal things that mean they may not be able to do anything with it right away, if at all.

And you have the fact that maybe they just haven't gotten to it yet.

[LEGIT]
Members
976 posts
7,543 battles

Collection timeline:

Hunt for Bismark ( Between May and June of 2017) 

Dunkirk ( Somewhere between July and August 2017 )

Yamamoto ( August 2017 - currently ongoing)

WOWS 2nd Anniversary ( between September and October 2017)

Battle of the North Cape( Late December 2017 to early 2018 )

High School Fleet ( Early January 2018 ) --> Can apply for this collection until patch 0.7.3. Item collecting will end with patch 0.7.5

Viva la France ( Early February- ongoing right now)

Just give it more time and maybe they will add Dunkirk collection alongside Bismark

Edited by KAGA_kaini
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
232 posts
135 battles
5 minutes ago, KAGA_kaini said:

High School Fleet ( Early January 2018 ) --> Now unavailable to apply for this collection. Item collecting will end with patch 0.7.5

Not quite. Only the first 'introductory' HSF mission ends @ 0.7.5 (for 1 HSF container).

Extra missions from the HSF Graf Spee, HSF Harekaze, Yamato & Musashi are available till 30 April.
Item collecting ends 30 September.

For some reason it hasn't been clearly mentioned in the NA announcement, but the one on the ASIA portal has all the details

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
328 posts
6,120 battles

You want to know how close I was to Jack Dunkirk??? One item and I have three duplicates. Literally one container then he is mine and it doesn’t even have to be the right item.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,878 posts
21,374 battles

I' sure all the other collections will get their rotation...assume they are gonna continue running Bismarck until somebody that wasn't even playing when it occurred has a chance to get ALL the items (24...not counting the duplicates they may need to trade to complete it)from it...probably be going for a few more months...but I'm sure they will switch it out eventually.

Although the Dunkirk may have a licensing issue if it was just a "promo for the movie" situation so unfortunately they may not have lied to you about that...hopefully they can talk them into extending the "promo" for the anniversary or something maybe.

[USCC]
Members
1,728 posts
9,259 battles

Would be nice to be ale to finish my Dunkirk collection too, maybe in time like the others.

Members
731 posts
4,149 battles
2 hours ago, gmrbull said:

You want to know how close I was to Jack Dunkirk??? One item and I have three duplicates. Literally one container then he is mine and it doesn’t even have to be the right item.

I was missing 2 items myself, and I also had three duplicates.  So, at the VERY LEAST I would be at a single item away.  But I was on business, and it involved a lot of traveling and, oh well, there you go...

Yeah, maybe later for us then?

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I'd like to round out my collection with the Dunkirk as well. 

• Cool 1