You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wdarkk

Operations Rotation Schedule?

8 comments in this topic

[BOATC]
Members
316 posts
8,578 battles

Is there a schedule somewhere that states what the next operation will be? I'm looking for one but not seeing it.

[PVE]
Members
2,903 posts
21,541 battles

shot-18_03.23_04_05.14-0739.thumb.jpg.d2514500b4b0fc3e98bb2bf5719afee0.jpg

As Hermes was the last one by the rotation I would guess that "The Ultimate Frontier" is next & starts on the 28th (I'm assuming the last goes to bottom from Hermes being on the bottom & knowing it was the last 1 so assume the rotation-excluding "Narai" which is out for maintenance-is "carousel" based & the 1 underneath is next...but not sure as don't follow the "Scenario Battles" all that much.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
49 minutes ago, yungpanda said:

bumping - curious about how this actually works.

The Scenarios rotate every week, except when a new one comes out or one gets redone, it will hang around for 2 weeks. Here is the current Scenario, Narai, which I need to do this weekend. The Scenarios change on Wednesdays. Last week was Raptor Rescue and the week before that was Dynamo, so they do not seem to be in order of them coming out. They don't seem to be rotating by season either, so I'm not sure what the order is.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Scenarios

aQX4MYi.jpg

RpdnoDY.jpg

[MPG]
Members
11 posts
1,720 battles

I am in total agreement in there needs to be more operations for tiers 8,9,and 10 and I am also in agreement in that the rewards needs to be reset for the current operations because now there are only four operations so I hope they add more I want to take my high tier ships out 

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
17 minutes ago, Ragnarok1701 said:

I am in total agreement in there needs to be more operations for tiers 8,9,and 10 and I am also in agreement in that the rewards needs to be reset for the current operations because now there are only four operations so I hope they add more I want to take my high tier ships out 

WG needs to tweak the bots to use the new planes without them being overpowered. It's going to take time.

• Cool 1

[DMOD]
Members
56 posts
5,907 battles

I'd also like to see operations not just for higher tiers, but lower as well, say tiers IV-V.