You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

The speed of the Richelieu's secondary battery is unreasonable.

12 comments in this topic

[ARP3]
Members
581 posts
11,959 battles

De Grasse:

152 mm/55 Mle 1936

180 Degree Turn Time 15 sec

Richelieu secondaries:

152 mm/55 Mle 1936

180 Degree Turn Time: SPEED OF LIGHT

Edited by Cit_the_bed
  • Funny 1

[REVY]
Members
6,143 posts
5,158 battles
3 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

De Grasse:

152 mm/55 Mle 1936

180 Degree Turn Time 15 sec

Richelieu secondaries:

152 mm/55 Mle 1936

180 Degree Turn Time: SPEED OF LIGHT

Why have you singled out the Richelieu?  The Yamato and Musashi are using Mogami turrets with the same turret rotation speed.

[ARP3]
Members
581 posts
11,959 battles

I don't have either. They need to be nerfed a bit too.

• Boring 1

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

5 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

Why do they need to be nerfed? What possible point would it bring in nerfing them? Oh the turn fast?! Must be OP!!!  Plus it's not like they have super amazingly good dispersion to warrant a nerf. 

Pointless post seems pointless. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SCCC]
Members
708 posts
6,109 battles

I do see your point here. If they are the same guns and turrets, they should have the same stats.

[REVY]
Members
6,143 posts
5,158 battles
4 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Why do they need to be nerfed? What possible point would it bring in nerfing them? Oh the turn fast?! Must be OP!!!  Plus it's not like they have super amazingly good dispersion to warrant a nerf. 

Pointless post seems pointless. 

Also, the guns aren't even tied to Turret Traverse.  I noticed in a game where my Yamato's Mogami turret pointed Starboard, then fired through itself backwards because a DD appeared to port.  Where the secondary guns point is just an animation, one that you can even turn off in the options so that they never move.

Edited by Sventex

[RKLES]
Members
8,930 posts
10,828 battles
4 hours ago, Sventex said:

Also, the guns aren't even tied to Turret Traverse.  I noticed in a game where my Yamato's Mogami turret pointed Starboard, then fired through itself backwards because a DD appeared to port.  Where the secondary guns point is just an animation, one that you can even turn off in the options so that they never move.

Yeah if you set Graphics to low one of the things game does is keeps all secondary guns locked in neutral configuration. Kind of hillarious though since they still have  muzzle flashes and shells coming out of the areas of Secondary guns.

[MEIST]
Members
1,065 posts
4,233 battles
6 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

You don't have any of them and no they don't need to be nerfed.

• Cool 1

[BBP]
Members
341 posts
5,843 battles

I'm not hugely impressed with Richeliu's secondaries.  My Gneisenau's secondaries seem better at one tier lower.  And yes I'm aware that Richeliu's secondares are in the back.

Members
114 posts
213 battles
On 3/23/2018 at 8:46 PM, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah if you set Graphics to low one of the things game does is keeps all secondary guns locked in neutral configuration. Kind of hillarious though since they still have  muzzle flashes and shells coming out of the areas of Secondary guns.

Can't say iv'e ever tried to run the game on low graphics lol, not that I'm running high end stuff, come to think of it my gpu is at least 6 years old!

[CVA16]
Members
3,168 posts
11,053 battles

Of all the "unrealistic" aspects of WOWS, this seems a very low priority. (Guess I have my graphics set to low as I didn't know the secondaries turned at all!) Top complaint for years is radar through islands and that seems here to stay. Does the OP have a problem with the fact that your secondaries (and some ships primaries) can engage surface and air targets at the same time? Even primaries used for AA don't have to turn to engage the aircraft but their AA value is counted. Just the way GAME mechanics work.