Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Do you think Paul Allen will go looking for Shinano?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,685 posts
3,820 battles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_aircraft_carrier_Shinano

I am wondering when the aircraft carrier Shinano will be found. HAs anyone heard anything about any millionaires going off to look for it? It seems like someone would be looking for it after Musashi was found by Paul Allen. Which begs the question will Paul Allen go looking for Shinano?

shianao 2.png

• Cool 1

[PNG]
Members
4,563 posts
11,875 battles

If you follow them on FB you can suggest it to them and they will add it to their list. I have seen them take suggestions on there.

• Cool 1

[PNG]
Members
4,563 posts
11,875 battles

It may be a while before they do, Right now they are working down around the Solomon Islands. My guess is they are going to Iron Bottom sound and find all the wrecks there.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,685 posts
3,820 battles
18 minutes ago, donaldEpott said:

It may be a while before they do, Right now they are working down around the Solomon Islands. My guess is they are going to Iron Bottom sound and find all the wrecks there.

Good to know I'll see if I can get on facebook and see if it is on their list and if not ask for it to be added. Emailed Paul Allen's press inbox will wait to see what their reply is.

[PNG]
Members
4,563 posts
11,875 battles

I found that it was easy to get ahold of the guys on the MV Petrel as I have had a couple conversations with them. Paul Allen I would guess gets bombarded with messages. You would have a lot more luck getting ahold of the guys on the ship thru facebook then contacting him.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,685 posts
3,820 battles

What is their page is it simply MV Petrel all I found was Paul Allen's page. Found the MV Petrel page and contacted them I will update this when I get a reply back.

[RNG]
Members
221 posts
5,473 battles
3 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Saw the word Paul. Thinks of Logan Paul.

A disgrace to all humanity. :cap_viking:

Sign in to follow this