You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SilverSil

looking for clan for games

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
61 posts

Just getting back into this game since i left during closed beta(which i see i got an Arkansas for apparently).

At the moment i am looking for more a casual group of people to hang around with during evening times ( 8pm or later est).  Mature, able to joke, (and take jokes) preferred.

I reached the Lexington during beta, and the Fletcher, then left for other games since.   I still have been playing other ship games very similar to this one(so i am not totally raw, i can explain further if needed.).  currently restarting and making my way back up to the CV lines, and possibly cruisers as well.

I am looking for a larger group with an active player presence, as well as some competence (hard to get better at a game if your only around the lower end of the spectrum).  Eventually I might be willing to do activities once i can get back to where i was in beta in terms of progress, so I am not totally against the idea of structured play,  just I don't have the ships atm for it.

[SF-A]
Members
3,012 posts
6,379 battles

If nobody bites, throw me an invite if I'm online. I do mostly cruisers, but float around depending on the division.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,634 posts
12,453 battles

Hey, SIlverSil!

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends!  We have several Canadians in TSG4... including our XO, Deputy CO who is retired RCN.

Oh.... and by the way, the "average" age of our membership is "over 40".... so there isn't much "kiddie drama" in TSG4!

Requirements to join [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4:

1. Have the understanding that communication is critical to building a cohesive team and to completing missions in a successful manner (Refer to #4 and #7 below) .
  2.  Be on the North America (NA) server and Be ACTIVE with the clan! All members must be active during the week. Pop on, say hello, Blow up some ships and just let the other members hear your voice and see you participating (simple)! In order for a clan to grow and improve it must be active and not merely carrying a roster of inactive "deadweight" members!
  3. Participate in an initial meeting on Discord with a member of our Command Staff and/or a Clan Recruiter BEFORE your application is approved or a membership offer is extended to you.
  4. Discord account with the minimal ability to listen, but having a microphone would certainly be preferable. (Please understand that if you are trying to communicate without a microphone during a battle, your teammates may not be able to switch screens and physically type-out a response to you in a timely manner… thus, you are effectively muted!)  (Refer to #1 above and #7 below)
  5. Be 18 years of age or older in age and attitude.... Mature, Low-Drama members required! Represent yourself and your clan well!
  6. If accepted, you'll be given an invitation to join either [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 or [TSG4B] Tactical Strike Group 4B or [TSG4C] Tactical Strike Group 4C. All of our in-game clans are part of the same organization outside of WOWS and are treated functionally identical, not as tiered clans. TSG4 operates as a "Battalion" and each in-game clan is a "Company" within the battalion.
  7. Be logged into DIscord and in a clan channel any time that you are in-game… even if you are just “blowing steam and blasting ships”, and we have a room set-up on our Discord server designated specifically for “Solo Grinding”!  However, NOT being on Discord while in-game is viewed as an unwillingness to be an integral part of an overall team and as an expression of a “lone wolf” personality type, which is completely contrary to our core value of “Family of Friends”. (Refer to #1 and #4 above)
  8. Racism, Sexism, Bigotry and Bullying is not allowed… and will NOT be tolerated!
  9. Discrimination of *any* type is prohibited within Tactical Strike Group 4, which includes (but not limited to):
    • Race
    • Sexual Orientation
    • Religion
    • Sexual Gender / Gender Identity
    • Pregnancy
    • Disability
  10. Understand that Religion and Politics are not games, so please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
  11. We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned!

To get the ball rolling with joining TSG4... Visit our clan website, register an account using your in-game name and submit an official application through the  "Join Us! (Application)" button on the top bar. Join our Discord server and speak to someone on our Command Staff or one of our Clan Recruiters (see membership requirement #3 above).  **Important: Do NOT click "apply to clan" in the game.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

hello Silversil, 

come and take a look at BWC, we have everything you need. We are a longstanding gaming community that focuses on teamwork in whatever game we support. 
More info through the siglinks.

cheers,

[CUTER]
Members
2,461 posts
11,320 battles

Take a look at the recruiting section of the forum.  Find one that interests you, and you meet any requirements they might have.  Follow their recruitment procedure.

Good luck with your hunt.

[1NJS]
Members
389 posts
2,749 battles
On 3/22/2018 at 8:30 PM, SilverSil said:

Just getting back into this game since i left during closed beta(which i see i got an Arkansas for apparently).

At the moment i am looking for more a casual group of people to hang around with during evening times ( 8pm or later est).  Mature, able to joke, (and take jokes) preferred.

I reached the Lexington during beta, and the Fletcher, then left for other games since.   I still have been playing other ship games very similar to this one(so i am not totally raw, i can explain further if needed.).  currently restarting and making my way back up to the CV lines, and possibly cruisers as well.

I am looking for a larger group with an active player presence, as well as some competence (hard to get better at a game if your only around the lower end of the spectrum).  Eventually I might be willing to do activities once i can get back to where i was in beta in terms of progress, so I am not totally against the idea of structured play,  just I don't have the ships atm for it.

If no one has snatched you already, come check out Exiles! 

www.exiles1.com

[EREKT]
Members
48 posts
6,125 battles

I'm sure a clan out there will be happy to have you. Good Luck!