You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

TEXAS - 'Yo where those planes?'

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,919 posts
8,419 battles

A great shot of the Texas. Why is it when ever you sail out in her you rarely get enemy CVs in the battle???

5ab44be664cea_BBTEXAS.thumb.jpg.ac376d54042a82f29bf1c71b82da04ae.jpg

"Lee waved his hat in the air and yelled, “Hurrah for Texas! Texans always move them!”  Gregg proudly announced, “Attention Texans. The eyes of General Lee are upon you.  Forward!!!!”  To Gregg’s astonishment, Lee was also going forward.  He wanted to lead the charge. “Lee to the rear!” the Texans yelled.  “Go back General Lee go back. We won’t go forward until you turn back.” A sergeant grabbed the bridle of Lee’s horse “Traveler” and directed him back toward the Widow Tapp’s farmhouse. Other hands grabbed the reins and moved Lee back." from http://warriorsofthelonestar.blogspot.ca/2011/01/lees-texans-at-wilderness.html

[RKLES]
Members
8,925 posts
10,828 battles

Try using Texas more, I am seeing CVs a lot, but then again when I sail Texas I hit battle with the mentality that if I see CVs it’s ok or if not I am content with surface battles. And lately seems like I am seeing more CVs again so you might be more likely to see them as well.

:Smile_Default:

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
32 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

A great shot of the Texas. Why is it when ever you sail out in her you rarely get enemy CVs in the battle???

"Lee waved his hat in the air and yelled, “Hurrah for Texas! Texans always move them!”  Gregg proudly announced, “Attention Texans. The eyes of General Lee are upon you.  Forward!!!!”  To Gregg’s astonishment, Lee was also going forward.  He wanted to lead the charge. “Lee to the rear!” the Texans yelled.  “Go back General Lee go back. We won’t go forward until you turn back.” A sergeant grabbed the bridle of Lee’s horse “Traveler” and directed him back toward the Widow Tapp’s farmhouse. Other hands grabbed the reins and moved Lee back." from http://warriorsofthelonestar.blogspot.ca/2011/01/lees-texans-at-wilderness.html

Count your blessings.  Any Battle without a CV is automatically more fun.

Beta Testers
1,688 posts
3,820 battles
1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Long story short the na community hates cv's , because they are unbalanced. Nuff said

Members
3,919 posts
8,419 battles
7 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Long story short the na community hates cv's , because they are unbalanced. Nuf

Sure, and the WoT crowd ( I was part of them for years and left, gladly, another story that), called arty *sky cancer* so what? I find the insertion of Cvs a good dimension to add to the matrix, much as I detest them at times when I am focus targetted by a good CV player.

• Cool 2

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
30 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Sure, and the WoT crowd ( I was part of them for years and left, gladly, another story that), called arty *sky cancer* so what? I find the insertion of Cvs a good dimension to add to the matrix, much as I detest them at times when I am focus targetted by a good CV player.

They nerfed arty so they would stop one-shotting new players, scaring them away.  Good riddance.  Even it even got to the point Girls und Panzer was making fun of them.

UJ7kDKd.jpg