You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

How do you get more Dragon Flags?(Captain xp)

13 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts

I got a super container a week ago and in it were 50 Dragon Flags that give 333% captain XP. I was wondering how you can get more of them? Do they just have a random chance out of Super containers or do they run special on them once in a while and let you buy them? I used one so far in my Atago and it gave me over 10k in xp from one game so these things seem super useful. I didn't even perform that well so on a game where I really shine I can imagine these flags are pure gold. 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
775 posts
6,771 battles

Supercontainers mostly. 

They are also in missions or event rewards at times. 

Also the premium shop at times for packages. 

Per annum you got 50 dragon flag per t10 ship you owned for an anniversary but I'm not sure if that occurred last time (cannot remember).

[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,152 battles

I once got 50 in a super container I’ve also got them from completing some campaigns but there hard to come but and seem luck of the draw type thing

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
328 posts
6,179 battles

I got some last week as well.  Got me my first 19pointer yesterday!

[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,152 battles
Just now, _greifer said:

Supercontainers mostly. 

They are also in missions or event rewards at times. 

Also the premium shop at times for packages. 

Per annum you got 50 dragon flag per t10 ship you owned for an anniversary but I'm not sure if that occurred last time (cannot remember).

Yea now that I think about it I got  like a hundred or more dragon flags when they did that

[SALVO]
Members
20,145 posts
19,993 battles
8 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

Santa crates :cap_happy:

^This. 

I got a crapton of really good (in terms of benefits, if not good looks) camos and epic level economic flags from Santa crates.  I know that most people, myself included, are more into the Santa crates for the possibility of premium ships, but one shouldn't overlook all those nice juicy camos and epic economic flags you get either.  They are SUPER useful when grinding ships, particularly higher tier ships.

[NAB]
Members
412 posts
8,991 battles

I got 333 of them in a santa crate.  I am posting the vid on youtube and will update this post when it's up...

WorldOfWarships 2018-03-22 20-16-10-55.jpg

Edited by driedjello

[STW-N]
Members
182 posts

How about participating in the Public Test?  Rewards are often 3 of every non-special flag for just playing 1 game.  Other rewards are 10 type 6 camos, 24 hours premium time, and 5 of every special flag (including the dragon flags.)

Currently, Public Test 7.3 is live: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt073-2/

Total rewards for bot part 1 (last weekend) and part 2 (this weekend) would be 13 of each of the special flags.  (and an opportunity to be the first to play space battles!)

Downside: you would need to sign up on the PT server using your NA email address, and download a second Warships client to your computer.  (public test is done on a different server, i believe it's in russia)