You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iplaygames2

Scenario rewards - issue?

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,891 battles

Hi guys, quick question.  I play scenarios when my normal division teammates aren't available.  Today I got a 5 star on a scenario, which supposedly comes with 24 hours of premium time.  I've won these before and have shown automatically as a premium account.  Today however I'm still a standard account, and the rewards after battles show the same.  Is there something I need to do to 'activate' the 24 hours of premium?  Sorry if this isn't clear.  Basically, I was told I won a day of premium time but it isn't active after a couple hours. Am I missing something?  Thanks!

[O_O]
Members
5,010 posts
11,252 battles

Yep, if you have already received the rewards for the stars on that specific operation, you can't earn them again.  Each operation only pays once.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,367 posts
1 hour ago, iplaygames2 said:

Hi guys, quick question.  I play scenarios when my normal division teammates aren't available.  Today I got a 5 star on a scenario, which supposedly comes with 24 hours of premium time.  I've won these before and have shown automatically as a premium account.  Today however I'm still a standard account, and the rewards after battles show the same.  Is there something I need to do to 'activate' the 24 hours of premium?  Sorry if this isn't clear.  Basically, I was told I won a day of premium time but it isn't active after a couple hours. Am I missing something?  Thanks!

Did you really think WG would give those prizes more than once? :Smile_amazed:

People would just exploit it for endless premium and 10 point captains.:Smile_teethhappy:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,686 battles

search function on the forum dusted and forgotten.

as above mention. Anything, please use the Search, this question asked so many time