You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Survial Rates

12 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
1,486 posts
8,231 battles

Is there any way to tell your WR% in games that u survived as compared to your WR% in games you die . It seems that your survival rate must be really important and I'm always dying too early . I would like to see what the win rate for people is when they survive the game compared to there win rate when they die in the game  . Does any anyone know there's ?

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

You could do it by hand, if you have mxstats/replays enabled, for example, but it would be tedious.

Edited by w4spl3g

[RLGN]
Members
10,053 posts
19,462 battles
34 minutes ago, FacePalming said:

Community Assist for WOWS has a survived wins % stat, you can probably get that and go from there

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.half.wowsca&hl=en

May have to check that out.

Is a pretty user/friendly app?

[CRMSN]
Members
150 posts
13,044 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

May have to check that out.

Is a pretty user/friendly app?

Yes, it you just login with your WG account and everything is there

[OO7]
Members
4,238 posts
10,903 battles

WG has it in their user stats on their website.

image.thumb.png.8fed5f23f5896679db07125cc4ae209c.png

Do a little math and you can easily find out how many losses you've survived and how many wins you've died in.

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1

[WDS]
Members
1,486 posts
8,231 battles
14 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

WG has it in their user stats on their website.

image.thumb.png.8fed5f23f5896679db07125cc4ae209c.png

Do a little math and you can easily find out how many losses you've survived and how many wins you've died in.

Thanks Ducky you survived more than half your games that must be good. I survived 1088 out of 3522 not even a third . I guess I know what I  have to work on .

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,986 battles

This has led to an interesting revelation for me.  A quick look at the numbers (for G.P., these being my numbers they may not apply to anyone else):

image.png.781c276e3e1fefcea72b3eac77cf8ed3.png

I live through about 3 games in 10.  When I live, my team wins more than 80% of the time.  When I die, my team loses (or draws, but basically only two of those since the first patch after CBT) more than 60% of the time.

Looks like I need to keep up my offensive output and up my survival rate a bit.  I mean, I'm sure the relationship can't be linear - at some point you get to playing too defensively and get no benefit from surviving additional games.  But if it holds close to linear for at least a few percentage points, moving my survival rate up a few points will give my win rate a decent boost.

[WDS]
Members
1,486 posts
8,231 battles

8 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

This has led to an interesting revelation for me.  A quick look at the numbers (for G.P., these being my numbers they may not apply to anyone else):

image.png.781c276e3e1fefcea72b3eac77cf8ed3.png

I live through about 3 games in 10.  When I live, my team wins more than 80% of the time.  When I die, my team loses (or draws, but basically only two of those since the first patch after CBT) more than 60% of the time.

Looks like I need to keep up my offensive output and up my survival rate a bit.  I mean, I'm sure the relationship can't be linear - at some point you get to playing too defensively and get no benefit from surviving additional games.  But if it holds close to linear for at least a few percentage points, moving my survival rate up a few points will give my win rate a decent boost.

I just looked at the advanced player stats on the web site and of the 1088 games I survived I won 862 of them which is over 80% . Yet my total win rate is only 46% which means in the other 2300 games my win rate must really suck . I have to stay alive .

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,986 battles

It does seem to be very difficult to sustainably influence a battle after your ship has submerged.

:cap_like:

[WDS]
Members
1,486 posts
8,231 battles
41 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

It does seem to be very difficult to sustainably influence a battle after your ship has submerged.

:cap_like:

That's for sure but I still didn't think your survival rate effected your win rate so much . But that's probable why I stink , so I will be working on staying alive and see how it goes .