You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrQlock

WEB COMIC SERIES Iron & Blood

438 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Really good change to the human personnel's perspective.  It's like flashing between the Greek god's whims and the effects on the poor people down below. 

Keep it up.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

I like the retro look.

And RED!

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

With this isolated page I'm a bit confused as to the identity of KGV.  But I suspect that in reading order that won't be an issue. More, please.

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts
10 battles

No problems mate, The red head girl is the spirit of the Battleship King George V in the ethereal plane reacting to the orders of Captain Patterson and Admiral Tovey taking place in our reality on her bridge. 

Similar to the Bismarck and Captain Lindemann.  That whole flashing between the Supernatural entities of the ships and their reactions to events and how the people inside them are feeling at the time. She is excited because she, as the ships spirit, is reflecting the excitement of her crew going into battle and proving themselves against a damaged yet still deadly foe.

Sorry it May seem confusing switching between supernatural and reality happening on the same page.  It does clear up over the next few pages.   Lots more to come include a huge plot twist.:cap_like:

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Not what I meant.  I get the flashing between the ships' spirits and the crew.  It's really good.  But it's been a few pages since she appeared, so I'm going, "Who is this again?"  Reading with less than a couple days between pages this wouldn't have been a problem.  Probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

Members
172 posts
10 battles

New page, sorry its late.  A lot on my mind .

PS, your probably right Duckman with your assertion on the "Think" thing lol, 

Bismarck is getting Hammered!

P42b symphony of pain the first movement.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Front cover blurb and first page my friend.  Is also referenced to on several pages.  The actual details will be revealed later in the comic.  This is a big story.  The first issue is 64 pages.  I am about to start issue 2, which will really start to delve into the supernatural aspects and join the Bismarck and Austins' story together (with occasional Dr Snuggles Inputs lol).  The Iron and Blood website will hopefully be launched soon among other things.  Lots to look forward to mate. 

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Whoa!   Really?  This is good stuff!