You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrQlock

WEB COMIC SERIES Iron & Blood

438 comments in this topic

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Ahhh Duckman your powers of deduction astound me.. :cap_book:  New page today..... finally......  he's gone to the dogs

I think you will enjoy this page guys with many an "Ahhhhhh"

PS where is this "golf Club" i may want to join lol

Edited by DrQlock
  • Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
16,028 posts
19,620 battles
3 hours ago, DrQlock said:

Ahhh Duckman your powers of deduction astound me.. :cap_book:  New page today..... finally......  he's gone to the dogs

I think you will enjoy this page guys with many an "Ahhhhhh"

PS where is this "golf Club" i may want to join lol

If this horror-movie gets any better, I'm gonna need more popcorn.  :-)  :cap_popcorn:

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

shocking.gif.b05217cfe162a72fa99395895ad1845a.gif

Members
172 posts
10 battles

And here we go my friends .... get that popcorn and shut those eyes....  Am so happy with my fore shortening and perspective in the first panel.  Gonna attempt some fight scenes next :cap_viking::cap_cool:

Sign of the wolf

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
16,028 posts
19,620 battles
4 hours ago, DrQlock said:

And here we go my friends .... get that popcorn and shut those eyes....  Am so happy with my fore shortening and perspective in the first panel.  Gonna attempt some fight scenes next :cap_viking::cap_cool:

Sign of the wolf

I'm thinking Hans did mention being hungry, earlier in the plot-line.  :-)

Thanks for sharing the latest panel, @DrQlock.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.  :-)

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Nooo !  Not the unicorn!

Yeah, your perspective is pretty good.

Members
172 posts
10 battles

yes he did....  Mmmmm Unicorn...   Yeah i am so chuffed at how it turned out

[WPORT]
Members
16,028 posts
19,620 battles
5 hours ago, DrQlock said:

yes he did....  Mmmmm Unicorn...   Yeah i am so chuffed at how it turned out

I was wondering how the jaw opened up as wide as it did, though.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles
4 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I was wondering how the jaw opened up as wide as it did, though.

I noticed that as well.  To change it you'd have to move the bite location or have him pulling out a chunk of flesh.  Or move the bite back and tilt his head down so the implied jaw extension isn't so wide.  Or change PoV so that he's attacking a leg or something else narrow like a throat, and that changes the whole panel.  As it is it reads effectively, IMO.

[WPORT]
Members
16,028 posts
19,620 battles
8 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I noticed that as well.  To change it you'd have to move the bite location or have him pulling out a chunk of flesh.  Or move the bite back and tilt his head down so the implied jaw extension isn't so wide.  Or change PoV so that he's attacking a leg or something else narrow like a throat, and that changes the whole panel.  As it is it reads effectively, IMO.

As the panel is now, I'm guessing the lower jaw is tasting the least tasty portion of a unicorn's posterior.
Yuck.

Members
172 posts
10 battles

OK.  Sorry for the fact I haven't posted a new page in ages.  Lots of RL craphappening at the moment.  I'm supporting my wife through her mothers terminal cancer, the found out my dad has cancer in his prostate, a good friends mum also has brain cancer.  Another friend has lymphomic cancer and has 6 months.  Its like frikken oprah winfrey show handing out cancer rather then cars.  Any how Im sorry for how long this page has taken, but its here.  Its going to be sporadic for a bit though so i hope you guys bear with me.

Unicorns kick [edited]... I mean wolf  

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

I'm very sorry to hear that.  Don't let it get you down.  I hope escapes such as your drawing help you rebuild your inner strength.

2 hours ago, DrQlock said:

found out my dad has cancer in his prostate,

Man, it's everywhere.  I have it too.  It's not so bad unless it really gets going; they can keep it asymptomatic for years with small side effects from the meds.  The *worst* is the chemotherapy, which in my case was not only ineffective but threatened to kill me outright.  Btw, if there are a number of cancer cases in your family, you and your wife should get tested for certain aggravating genetic mutations.  PM me if you want to know more.

I like how you have the unicorn's tale standing straight up when he faces the beast. 

P.S.  [edited] CANCER

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
16,028 posts
19,620 battles
2 hours ago, DrQlock said:

OK.  Sorry for the fact I haven't posted a new page in ages.  Lots of RL craphappening at the moment.  I'm supporting my wife through her mothers terminal cancer, the found out my dad has cancer in his prostate, a good friends mum also has brain cancer.  Another friend has lymphomic cancer and has 6 months.  Its like frikken oprah winfrey show handing out cancer rather then cars.  Any how Im sorry for how long this page has taken, but its here.  Its going to be sporadic for a bit though so i hope you guys bear with me.

Unicorns kick [edited]... I mean wolf  

"Family first", which includes whoever you choose to treat like family and make a priority in your life.  
You've got a lot on your plate and this is something you do for fun when you have the creative energy and the spare time.  No apologies are necessary.
It is approaching 3 years since my Dad passed-away due to cancer.  And he's not the only person I know who has suffered and died from cancer.
Do what you feel is best for you.
For my part, I'm grateful we've shared time together here and hope it can continue as time permits.
Best wishes for you and your loved ones during this multiple-whammy of difficulties.