You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrQlock

WEB COMIC SERIES Iron & Blood

438 comments in this topic

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Hey all.  This is a new manga style comic starring the spirit of the infamous Battleship Bismarck and a group of highschool students, as they battle a monstrous entity from the pit and his minions.  Known only as "The Beast"  This being aims to consume all life in the universe.  Issue 1 is complete and comes in 3 acts plus a preface.  The Preface and cover of Act 1 is released.    The page will be updated every Tuesday and there is a Iron and Blood site in the works.

DISCLAIMER.  Will feature SUPERNATURAL THEMES, violence, horror,  as well as a lot of tongue in cheek humor.  Maybe a bit MA rated so discretion is advised

PS, I am the Author and i will ask you to look beyond any spelling mistakes lol,  I will love feed back etc.....  My comic is also endorsed by World of Warships on their Asia facebook page and there are references to the game sprinkled throughout as well as some historical "Easter eggs".  Feel free to give it a like or a comment.    If you see me in game, feel free to say hello. 

"Spoiler"  Bismarck will be aided in later issues by other vanquished vessels.  *Cough HMS HOOD, IJN YAMATO, USS ARIZONA cough* 

Feel free to pop over to FB and give it a like.  Iron & Blood A lot of commentary and future competitions will be announced there.  If you join the Iron and Blood facebook group, you will get any updates a week early for your perusal  Here's the link Iron and Blood FB Group

Hope you enjoy Iron & Blood :P

Here is the Prologue and the cover of act 1.

P1 Cover.jpg

P2 Dedication.jpg

P3 Man and Sea.jpg

P4 Iron Memorials.jpg

P5 Sleeping Wreck.jpg

P6 Act 1.jpg

Edited by DrQlock
  • Cool 5

Members
172 posts
10 battles

To get you up to date with whats been released on the Asia forums. 

PS  Act 1 is about the highschoolers and Austin our protagonist.  Bismarck herself won't make her Debut till act two.  The comic will be released each Tuesday night.

P7 Hamburg.jpg

P8 Shock and Awe.jpg

P9 A Mission.jpg

P10 Mystery.jpg

P11 The cat wins.jpg

P12 School.jpg

P13 Anxiety is a bitch.jpg

• Cool 3

Members
172 posts
10 battles

yes it did mate :)  Issue 1 has taken a year to create.  Thanx for appreciating it.  :)

New page is up.  Remember to join Iron & Blood Facebook group if you want an extra page :)  PS.. Cue school flashback

P14 Gunter a.jpg

Edited by DrQlock

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

First the Warships Anime now this~ hopefully this we'll keep people distracted haha! Good work though! You managed to start a comic series; I wanted to do that for a while but you know me kappa~ 

Members
172 posts
10 battles

New page is up. Thanx for the Props you guys.  Getting feed back is what keep people trying.  Now!  Whats a crush?

P15 Whats a crush.jpg

Edited by DrQlock
  • Cool 1

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Next page.  An awkward moment in the imagination.

PS Two weeks and the Bismarck herself makes her appearance in the final showdown with Rodney and KGV.  Tis EPIC 

P19a It just got real.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Last page of ACT1.  Some TF fan service here.  Next week, first 4 pages of act 2.  DESTRUCTION where Bismarck fights her final battle vs the Royal Navy.

Feel free to pop over to FB and give it a like.  Iron & Blood A lot of commentary and future competitions will be announced there.  If you join the Iron and Blood facebook group, you will get any comic updates a week early for your perusal  Here's the link Iron and Blood FB Group

P20b Inspiration.jpg

Members
172 posts
10 battles

New Pages are up.  A new act begins.   ACT 2, the sinking of the Bismarck..  DESTRUCTION

P21b Act II.jpg

P22b History lesson.jpg

P23b Stormy showdown.jpg

P24b Avatars of war.jpg

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Not bad at all.  In fact, this is the kind of ship girl I could almost get behind.  [er, uh, never mind]

Looking forward to the next pages.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

Interesting page.  I like the shellfall.

Was there really an Oskar on Bismarck?  I take it he didn't survive.

• Cool 2

Members
172 posts
10 battles

Yes there was, and he even looked like that.  He survived and became ships cat on an English vessel the HMS Cossack, also sunk. Then HMS Arc Royal, also sunk.  HE gained the nickname "Unsinkable Sam".  Another easter egg is that Captain Lindemann and Admiral Lutjens have been drawn from photos.  Thanx for reading and commenting mate.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
17,999 posts
4,935 battles

This kind of ship girl I can get into.

Uhh... let me rephrase that...