You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
4,845 posts
13,829 battles

Moving my Roma into ambush position some broad side Battleships during a Cyclone on Trap. Finding a Republique wasn't part of the plan. 

Still surprised this worked. 

Was a good game despite the cyclone. 

EATc9vq.jpg

Detailed results in Spoiler. 

Spoiler

GGJoEOA.jpg

Y7sHLx9.jpg

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,845 posts
13,829 battles
1 minute ago, KnightFandragon said:

SUp with the huge round thing on the Roma? 

It a special camo that channels incoming damage and enemy attention into -50% cost of post battle services, +20% to credit earning and 100% to Xp earning. While at the same time causing confusion for any one who looks at it. 

[HINON]
Members
9,037 posts
8 minutes ago, KnightFandragon said:

SUp with the huge round thing on the Roma? 

It's also to help when the captain says, "Hold my beer." This way they have ample storage for it.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,845 posts
13,829 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's also to help when the captain says, "Hold my beer." This way they have ample storage for it.

We keep Marinara sauce in ours, helps put out fires and is handy if a pasta party breaks out. 

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,996 battles

Roma has unbelievably high gun velocity and stupidly good turret traverse. Yes, I would expect a well-played Roma to beat a Republique at close quarters. The key is living long enough to get that close.

*Edit* He also played you horribly. He gave you full broadside for an extended period of time instead of closing and forcing you to shoot rapid-fire.

Edited by Battlecruiser_Kongo

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,142 posts
14,547 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

It a special camo that channels incoming damage and enemy attention into -50% cost of post battle services, +20% to credit earning and 100% to Xp earning. While at the same time causing confusion for any one who looks at it. 

People also get really salty when they die to a Roma with that camo slotted.  I only rub it in some more :Smile_teethhappy:

Knife Fighting using Roma is also real fun.  That terrible dispersion at range goes away that close and Cruiser turret traverse speeds makes it a breeze.

1 hour ago, Battlecruiser_Kongo said:

Roma has unbelievably high gun velocity and stupidly good turret traverse. Yes, I would expect a well-played Roma to beat a Republique at close quarters. The key is living long enough to get that close.

*Edit* He also played you horribly. He gave you full broadside for an extended period of time instead of closing and forcing you to shoot rapid-fire.

It's also a Tier X BB caught in a knife fight, and Tier X BBs sail like sh*t.  GK may get away with it better due to German Turblebacks but she'd take a big deal of punishment from a Roma in that kind of fight, maneuvering around and going places where the turrets have a hard time tracking.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway