Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cfedler

Making your last stand

4 comments in this topic

[THORN]
[THORN]
Members
97 posts
5,726 battles

So this was a T9 battle i just has in my Alsace. It was on Estuary, and i spawned on the south side. I then proceeded to sail towards A while most of the team went to D. As me and the Edinburgh get close, we notice that there's a Yugumo, a Gadjah Mada, an Algerie, an Iowa and another Alsace. So the Edinburgh does the smart thing and runs away. However since my team still hasn't capped D yet, i stayed behind to delay the enemy. So i started camping behind the island at the south edge of A. As i'm waiting, the Yugumo pops up and tries to torp me. I dodge and take 1 out of his salvo. And then the Iowa shows up. And the Alsace follows right behind them. So i charge towards them and fire my front 2 guns into the Iowas broadside getting 4 citadels, but not quite killing him. As i focus my secondaries on the Iowa, i focus on charging the Alsace for a Ram, which i do killing him. And a few seconds later a fire from my secondaries kills the Iowa giving me Double Strike and Flesh wound. Ended up with nearly 152k damage. Sadly even with that my team lost. But at least i got top of the team
https://gyazo.com/eb7912fdff237171fddbb59092320a86

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,972 battles

Sadly, games like that are becoming the norm. No matter how hard you fight for the win, the rest of the team derps off into the sunset...

[AXANR]
Members
3,363 posts
16,656 battles

You can only do what you can do.  I'm struggling this week with derpy teams but I'm jyst focused on trying to do the best i can to carry the uncarryable.

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

Funny thing I have been doing really great the last few days, could be because I ran out of whiskey.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this