Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IndygoEEI

I CAN FINALLY HAZ SUBS?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

867
[ICE9]
Members
835 posts

No.

Sharks. With frikkin laser beams attached to their heads.

 

Edited by TF77
spelling
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
304
[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
3,457 battles

April fools in march?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
540
Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

It sounds like a CV with anti torpedo weapons. I'm all in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[WOLF5]
Members
279 posts
2 minutes ago, X15 said:

It sounds like a CV with anti torpedo weapons. I'm all in.

yes, all torpedo planes are loaded each,with  a Chuck Norris . He is unarmed but a single combat knife....... After he dropped in, swims around for 2 minutes,disabling   all torps in a 4 km radius . And there is a "super" Chuck Norris for anti BB warfare too....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,229
[WOLF3]
Members
6,463 posts
2,405 battles

I knew there was a reason I should have learned CV operations! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,073 posts
6,781 battles
35 minutes ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

yes, all torpedo planes are loaded each,with  a Chuck Norris . He is unarmed but a single combat knife....... After he dropped in, swims around for 2 minutes,disabling   all torps in a 4 km radius . And there is a "super" Chuck Norris for anti BB warfare too....... 

false, hes only armed with his fists, Chuck Norris can sink a battleship with a pebble, a feather, his own fists, even just by looking at it he can sink it

Edited by tcbaker777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
142
[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
683 posts
10,535 battles

If you want Subs just download Silent Hunter off steam  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,814 battles
3 hours ago, yamato6945 said:

If you want Subs just download Silent Hunter off steam  

Oh the memories. Took me a week to complete a single mission, because I wanted to do it in real time LOL :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×