Auswin

Can not post

10 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts

OK so why dose it not let me post? it says i need to do 5 battles before i can post, im lvl 15 and have done well over 5 battles so pls tell me why i can not post? im very unhappy customer atm with your game. I do not like how the match's are teamed up so how can you learn when you are going against more skilled captains? and another thing is the Aigle im not happy about and wasting $$$ on such a crap ship, your video of the ship in action is misleading and can not do a such as it dies on one hit. Iv spent some $$$ on this game to get no were and if you spend money you should be able to get some were in the game. maybe my acc is bugged but nothing works

Edited by Auswin

[INTEL]
Members
6,671 posts
25,824 battles

Welcome to the forum.

You have to be more specific. You say you can't post, yet you have posted a message in this thread. Do you mean somewhere else?

As per battles, how many do you have? You say you reached level 15, but not in NA server as you show no battles at all.

If you have no experience why would you buy Aigle? It is not an easy ship. Definitely not for beginners. It has a high floor to make it work. It is a powerful gunboat and can wreck DDs with ease (plays like Gremy or Anshan, maybe even a bit like Khab). Powerful but not easy to succeed in.

Be more specific so we can help or even answer.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,430 battles

either your level 15 account is under a different name, or a different server

the account you've posted under here has no battles on NA server

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,696 posts
9,112 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_82 said:

This, are you on the correct forum for your account, this is the NA forum?

Members
5 posts
4 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Welcome to the forum.

You have to be more specific. You say you can't post, yet you have posted a message in this thread. Do you mean somewhere else?

As per battles, how many do you have? You say you reached level 15, but not in NA server as you show no battles at all.

If you have no experience why would you buy Aigle? It is not an easy ship. Definitely not for beginners. It has a high floor to make it work. It is a powerful gunboat and can wreck DDs with ease (plays like Gremy or Anshan, maybe even a bit like Khab). Powerful but not easy to succeed in.

Be more specific so we can help or even answer.

Yea i mean on other threads. I have experince in this game and using DD's ect

Members
5 posts
2 hours ago, Bear_82 said:

Well this is were i was sent too, dont understand what is a NA server? im on the ASIA server so im on the wrong fourm?

Members
5 posts
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

This, are you on the correct forum for your account, this is the NA forum?

well i dont know, im on the ASIA server

1,266 posts
13 battles

Thanks for posting the correct link, BrushWolf. Also, thanks to everyone else for helping out as well. It's appreciated :)