Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
79bigred79

Fix Germany's main gun acc ffs it's Ben 2 years. Power creep!

13 comments in this topic

[TOW]
Members
19 posts
6,872 battles

The title says it all.. Power creep and Germany's mains... can' hit the broad side of a barn unless by luck... Fix it

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles

Hmm , that seems odd as my Scharnhorst ; Tirpitz ; Bismarck and Hindenburg all seem to hit with their main battery's  just fine for me .

:Smile_honoring:   

• Bad 1

Beta Testers
1,866 posts
19,090 battles
26 minutes ago, 79bigred79 said:

The title says it all.. Power creep and Germany's mains... can' hit the broad side of a barn unless by luck... Fix it

Its too early  to be celebrating ST. Patrick's day  hold off on that Irish whiskey  

Beta Testers
1,332 posts
3,591 battles

funny I can hit with German BB's just fine, but with the British ships after Queen Elizabeth my accuracy has been worse than the german bb's. There must be some kind of trick to know about aiming with British BB's or maybe they got their accuracy nerfed.  German BB's could use some more accuracy for sure though.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,087 posts
6,845 battles
38 minutes ago, 79bigred79 said:

and if they dont? what'll you do? oh, thats right, nothing, the German ships are fine

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Bad 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,260 posts
9,987 battles

you'e doing it wrong!:fish_palm:

[5D5]
Members
2,295 posts
14,422 battles
42 minutes ago, yamato6945 said:

German BB's are supposed to brawl get closer 

No the new meta seems to be keep them at range and whine about their dispersion.

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,152 posts
17,812 battles
2 hours ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Hmm , that seems odd as my Scharnhorst ; Tirpitz ; Bismarck and Hindenburg all seem to hit with their main battery's  just fine for me .

:Smile_honoring:   

For what it's worth, the Bismarck and Tirpitz seem to have half decent accuracy compared to some other German BBs.  The Bayern and Gneisenau's main guns are dreadfully inaccurate.  The Kaiser and FDG also.  And yet the Konig's not all that bad.  

I wouldn't put the Hindenburg in this list because it's a cruiser not a battleship, in spite of nickname.

2 hours ago, 79bigred79 said:

German main guns haven't been powercreeped.  They were that inaccurate from the moment they were introduced, and intentionally so.  You're supposed to close the range to get into secondary gun range where you can a) use those secondaries and b) increase your main gun accuracy due to the shortened range.

German BBs, for the most part, are NOT supposed to be snipers.  And I doubt that WG is going to do much, if anything, to change that.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,333 posts
6,609 battles

German armor system works better the closer you get. Take this as a hint for what ranges you should fight at.

Sign in to follow this