You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Supercharged1110

FORM (The Formidable) Semi Competitive looking for skilled players

7 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
6,444 battles

We are increasing the size of our clan roster and need players who have a 55% or greater win ratio, are willing to participate in clan battles, and who listen and work with the team. When we are not playing in a clan battle event, we regularly div up with teammates throughout the week in random battles to grind tech tree lines and have a little bit of fun. 

Beta Testers
1,864 posts
19,068 battles

55%  Huh ?  That leaves me out of the picture ..........

• Boring 1

Members
12 posts
6,444 battles

Sorry Kurt, I can however recommend our sister clan for you. They are BEATS (The Formidables, with an *s* at the end). They play more for fun rather than competetive. They are a good group of guys. If you are interested in joining them, let me know.

Edited by Supercharged1110

Members
12 posts
6,444 battles

We still have available spaces in our clan. We generally require a minimum win ratio of 55%  in order to apply, however, depending on your more current stats rather than overall, or depending on specific ships stats, we can work with you. If you are close to but under 55%, we may be able to work with you depending on other stats

Edited by Supercharged1110

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

Why limit yourself to requiring 55%?  Why not ask for 60%, or 65%. If you're going to expect players to join already trained, why have such low standards?

• Funny 1

Members
12 posts
6,444 battles

Its hard enough to find players at this level... 55% is far above average and is in no way considered "low standard." Considering the average win rate on the NA server is below 50%, I already feel that I am asking too much. 55% is a good starting point.