You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NAfishyCaptain

Find a friend

5 comments in this topic

[KWC]
Members
65 posts
1,135 battles

Hello fellow captains, I wanted to play with my friend Max_2340 on the NA server, but I do not know how to contact him on the server, so can u help? Thx

[WOLFB]
Members
23 posts
6,465 battles

Click the orange button at the bottom left of the screen when in port, click add contact, search for his name (wait a second and his name should appear), right click his name to add him to your contacts list. When you want to play together you can open your contacts list (the orange button) and create a division.

• Cool 2

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,927 battles

In port go to the lower left corner and open the chat tab (reddish in color) in that tab look for "find player" ; enter his name and then add to contacts . This will then show you if he is online or not and you can click on his name and open a chat window with him . Proceed to make a division and play together from there .

:Smile_honoring:  

EDIT : ninja'd lol

[NDA]
Supertester
4,845 posts
13,820 battles

You will than wait forever as the port UI and the search function labors under the simple task of finding the name you typed in. I once waited so long for the search function to find my friends that I "Got Gudd" and made it to Rank 1 before it had found my friend.