Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Camouflage recolor request

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,189 posts
12,700 battles

Since there's no request section in player mods I'm posting this here to maximize exposure ...

I'm looking for a recolor of 'The Maid of Orleans' camouflage on Richelieu:

epvojgU.jpg

I would love if someone could recolor the base gray on the hull and superstructure to off-white, similar to the camouflage on Koenig Albert:

MksJlS9.jpg

• Cool 4

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

That would be Cool.

I stand with you on this one.

4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Since there's no request section in player mods I'm posting this here to maximize exposure ...

epvojgU.jpg

I would love if someone could recolor the base gray on the hull and superstructure to off-white, similar to the camouflage on Koenig Albert:

MksJlS9.jpg

[PNP]
Members
393 posts
2,939 battles

I agree too. That skin right now doesn't look as good as it could be. A color scheme like what Albany or the K. Albert has would be perfect for the Richelieu.

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
711 posts
1,770 battles
27 minutes ago, Lert said:

epvojgU.jpg

MksJlS9.jpg

I'll give it a shot.

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Just tried to do it myself, found all the files, like one of the main ones is FSB016_Richelieu_1944_3D_skin_Royal_Deckhouse_a.dds, but it's a lot of work.  I better wait for someone who's more talented to handle this mod.

[LOVE]
[LOVE]
Members
80 posts
14,551 battles

White would be a better contrast than the gray, maybe throw a little black in there and you got yourself a french maid! Personally, I think it's so dumb that they couldn't make one good camouflage by simply combining the Maid and Republic, I don't really care for the chicken figurehead and 5000 doubloon price tag. I love the figurehead on the Maid, but that is it, everything else feels contrived...

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
711 posts
1,770 battles

I sent this to Lert first... but hes off to bed so you guys can have it too.

Download

I make no promises for quality (this is the initial pass and I dont have the skin for Richelieu so I cant preview it). May also change the colour of the main battery turrets on Alsace (because WG insists on reusing assets across multiple ships). Does not change any AA or secondary mounts because I havent bothered to find which guns are on Richelieu.

Sign in to follow this