You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Bismarck / Yamamato Crates: Any Point if missed Campaigns?

10 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

As the subject line says

Is there any point for me to consider some, I can afford it but I am not willing to waste money on anything however

=========

I am a returning player, and have completed the French Campaign

is there any point in buying crates to get the full collections or is it not worth it, both in

CONTENTS

or the 

Majority of the Campaign bonuses I missed ...

Plz advise and Thank you!

JMG

[WOLF4]
Members
171 posts
2,838 battles

I'm trying to knock out the Bismarck containers through the weekend specials. I wasn't on WoWs at the time the event took place. Time will tell if they will do the events long enough to save having to purchase containers.

Yamamato isn't going anywhere, it is permanent. Knock out the missions to git 'er dun.

Edited by ZaCLoNer

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,792 posts
10,567 battles
36 minutes ago, SerahKhan said:

As the subject line says

Is there any point for me to consider some, I can afford it but I am not willing to waste money on anything however

=========

is there any point in buying crates to get the full collections or is it not worth it, both in

CONTENTS

or the 

JMG

Bismarck containers let you finish the collection to get 2 special perma camos. They don't however give you any advantage over the standard perma camo. Just a different look. The Yamamoto containers let you finish the collection and it will give you a flag and the ability to change colors on some camo's. There are other things I believe if you actually get Yamamoto himself.

Both containers also give Dragon flags. I actually have bought Yamamoto containers after I was done with the collection just for flags. You can get 12 or 24 Dragon flags from them. Bismarck containers give 2 different Dragon flags each container (7 of each). Duplicate collection pieces for each, once collection is complete, give you 15K credits.

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,862 battles

Anyone have a link or pics of the 2 Bismarck camos by chance? I am contemplating completing it but would like to see the end result first.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,792 posts
10,567 battles
14 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

Anyone have a link or pics of the 2 Bismarck camos by chance? I am contemplating completing it but would like to see the end result first.

The 2 collection award camo's are the same camo. One is what it looked like before the Bismarck was sunk (Last Conquest) and the other is what Bismarck looked like after being sunk (From The Bottom Of The Ocean).

7K78CTO.jpg

ZLH225W.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WAG]
Members
391 posts
7,462 battles
17 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

There are images on the World of Warships news site:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bismarks-the-spot/

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
2 hours ago, SerahKhan said:

As the subject line says

=========

CONTENTS

or the 

JMG

I have found the crates to be of far greater value than anything else to include premium ships. The XP flags alone make these crates a solid buy. I have 35 19 point captains with a large number being from the XP farmed off the flags from these crates. YMMV

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,862 battles

Thanks for the pics/link.

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

thx to all for advice

Guess the crates , are worth it ;)

Regards

JM

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,019 posts
3,491 battles
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

There are other things I believe if you actually get Yamamoto himself.

Other than getting a 15 point commander with unique skills, and getting 1 Yamamoto container, everything else is just aesthetics.

However, doing the final task for each mission, exception being the last mission, nets you two super-containers, which may or may not be useful... depends on what you get from it.

Whoops: Oh, and 200,000 credits for completing the campaign, along with 15,000 elite commander experience... So yeah... Yamamoto campaign not going anywhere, DO IT, even if it is for the 15 point commander and elite commander experience.

Edited by Counter_Gambit
didn't have all the rewards...whoops