Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daniel_Sc

G. Kurfürst captain Build

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
25 posts
3,935 battles

Hi everybody, I'm almost getting my G. Kurfürst and I'm preparing my captain.

As I already have Yamato, I wanted a BB more prepared for a medium / short distance combat, so I'm thinking of doing a secondary focused  build.

As I'm going to have to give up many survival skills for this, I wanted to know what you think of a build where I give up "Expert Marksman" to equip the "High Alert."

I  also wonder about eventually giving up "Superintendent" to equip "Basics of Survivabilty". It's possible ?

My build at the moment is like this:

http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100100010000000000001001010100019

Members
842 posts

gkfskills.thumb.jpg.a2de5684f28f416c8e12222ba63d1040.jpg

You could give up the Basics of Survivability for Vigilance.  I would STRONGLY recommend that Fire Prevention is your very first pick for a 4th-level skill.

For modules, I would recommend this:

modules.jpg.8224212810b55df1cd84acdffbdf2cb3.jpg

I'd suggest that you could change out Aiming Systems Mod 1 for either Secondary Battery Mod 2, or AA Guns Mod 2, if you find ASM1 doesn't give you much benefit.

A full secondary build isn't a good idea anymore at T10, since you'll not really get inside secondary range all that much. The "modified tank" build as Flamu likes to call it is what I prefer.  Fire Prevention is MUCH better than Manual Secondaries.

You have LOTS of fire-prevention, given that you'll be burning most of the game, and need to minimize that damage. AFT gives you a secondary range boost to 10.2km in this build, and the Aiming Systems gives you better shells-on-target for brawling. And SI is critical because you're really gonna need the extra heal to get back all the fire damage you'll have.

• Cool 1

Members
38 posts
4,026 battles

I would drop IFHE and get fire prevention in it's place if this is your current build:

http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100100010000000000001001010100019

Get rid of high alert and take adrenaline rush instead. I would add basics of survive ability and dump superintendent( just buy the premium heal instead). 

Sign in to follow this