Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gil5461

New Gearing Captain

4 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
108 posts
10,269 battles

I finally unlocked and purchased the Gearing after a pleasant grind in the Fletcher.After reading many others first impressions of the Gearing I was a little skeptical what my results would be in her. I love the Fletcher and she is a Keeper,but I am really impressed by the fire power of my Gearing.I immediately noticed the huge play style difference . Maybe some Experienced Gearing Captains can give me advice on the best way to outfit her.I only have a 16 point Captain as yet but will soon have another 2 points.Thank you

[ASHIP]
Members
46 posts
9,347 battles

At the start of game hunt down the dd capping, stay away from KHABS your guns are useless against. Torp often torp often torp often aiming for the full distance I get a lot of torp hits 14km + out don't forget to torp often. After you kill the dd capping go hunt a bb and harass them. The last half of the match hunt down low dd's and get kill steals I mean secures. Great fast guns with low fire chance good for killing dds bad for killing bbs you can set some fires but farming a bb with your guns is a waste of time and effort.

Members
16,044 posts
14,423 battles

I've had Gearing for ages and ages but don't really play her much.  I did 10 matches with her tonight, which is an absurd amount considering how long I had her and only had 53 matches with her prior, now at 63.  Hell, I barely play DDs anymore.

cbzoAQL.jpg

My Dmg Avg is below the server average for her, but my WR% is 55%.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this