Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

Feast and Famine - And it's not even the weekend

10 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,963 battles

Wednesday - W/R 35.71% 14 games played

Thursday - W/R 100% 6 games played

I couldn't have a decent win rate in the Pert or Belfast. So I uptiered and went for a ship that has the wonkiest dispersion/sigma of T8 BB's. The Roma. Result? 6 straight wins!? I decided to call it a night and not push my luck. And it's not even the weekend.

I think I'll skip the weekend. If it's this up and down on a weekday, how bad it will be on the weekend? 

[SUCIT]
Members
825 posts
3,617 battles

I think I'm 1-5 over the last 3 days, and I've been caught on the wrong side of a lemming every game.  

Literally spawned C on Shatter and had our only DD head for A.  

Edit: For some reason, my sig is lying right now :cap_like:

Edited by XpliCT_PaiiN

Members
18,235 posts
5,205 battles

I'm ok with this week. I have a real (not rounded up) 52% for the first time ever, and got my Hindenburg above 50%. (WTR is bad though, still learning the ship and T10 play in general)

Also only 6-7 games from my first 19-point captain.

Edited by Skpstr

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,963 battles
14 minutes ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

I think I'm 1-5 over the last 3 days, and I've been caught on the wrong side of a lemming every game.  

Literally spawned C on Shatter and had our only DD head for A.  

Edit: For some reason, my sig is lying right now :cap_like:

Warships today haven't updated.

Members
1,458 posts
12,318 battles

Last night, first,  three straight wins, thinking to myself “yeah good night going” , then three straight loses, team disappearing or all parked in one area, not helping on caps, their guns not doing anything.  Decided one more game, was epicenter mode, my least fav, won mainly because of capping center and middle ring.  Called it a night.

Edited by Panzer1113

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,840 posts
4,731 battles

....team....too....heavy.....cannot.....carry

[RLGN]
Members
8,247 posts
17,264 battles

Farming my last 30k xp for baguettes with Normandie. Decided to try Randoms to speed things along, (been using Co-op up to this point.)

Two passably decent 60k+ games, both wins...

...on hotel WiFi...

I may faint. Normally such is so horrifically bad it’s hard to even launch the game, much less play it.

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,401 battles

I've been getting wins but they generally haven't been satisfying at all.  Basically just herding baddies into a corner and it turns into a turkey shoot where the game ends early or with low damage because the whole enemy team went to one area and huddled together, didn't bother getting any caps or weren't able to kill any of your own ships.  I don't enjoy battles that aren't even a fight, regardless of whether it's a win or loss.  It's been like this an abnormally high percentage of battles for me for the past week or so.

Edited by Deviathan

[NG-NL]
Members
5,017 posts
8,240 battles

1/5 wins last night, couldn't get a break in KGV, Algerie, MO, or Z-23 from the bad times. Win in Z-23 wasn't satisfying because no torp hits and since uptiered, had to be far more cautious.

Called it a night cause had enough of the dumb plays. Always get that DD that assumes everyone is supporting him, then after he dies, complains about getting no support when he overextended in the first place. RIP.

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

I went 1/26 in World of Tanks a couple years back, thought I was having a stroke but it was just bad luck (or the wonky MM). Worst losing streak I've heard of is 41 losses in a row, again in tanks.

Sign in to follow this