Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BullpupWOT

Module damage for Aigle mission question...

11 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

Curious how the server calculates this Mission requirement:

Im not actually concerned or anything, just curious, but I've run two battles so far today. I went through my results screens and counted 21 modules damaged. The mission says I've damaged 18. 

I wonder if you don't get credit if you damage the same module on the same ship a second time...

Again, just some light discussion, no salt here.

Members
1,641 posts
7,482 battles

I think it reads "Incapacitation" ribbons and uses those. So maybe theres a slight variance between the results and the ribbons awarded.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,195 posts
11,707 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

Do secondary incapacitations count as module incapacitations?

I think it does.  I finished that pretty quickly with cruisers.  I'm pretty sure to have finished as quickly as I did, AA gun kills were counted.

[SYN]
Members
562 posts
6,277 battles
3 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I think it does.  I finished that pretty quickly with cruisers.  I'm pretty sure to have finished as quickly as I did, AA gun kills were counted.

I haven't' finished, but I am doing the Science of Victory task to destroy 100 secondaries right now.  That makes me note that there is a difference between an AA module and a secondary armament on the detailed report. 

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016
spelin

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

im thinking AA isn't counting...in my latest battle I damaged two main batteries, a steering gears, and 3 AA mounts.  My count only went up 3 on the mission. 

[SYN]
Members
562 posts
6,277 battles

Just jump in the Cleveland or the Des Moines, and sling shells at the reds.  I'm halfway there, after taking a detour in the Yugumo to get the four torp hits in a win. 

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

Just jump in the Cleveland or the Des Moines, and sling shells at the reds.  I'm halfway there, after taking a detour in the Yugumo to get the four torp hits in a win. 

Yes. I'm not in a hurry. I got the torps done in my second battle of the day (okhotnik). I'll play enough this weekend to finish the modules easily enough. 

• Cool 1

[R-F]
Members
788 posts
6,420 battles
9 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

damage 100 modules? how do you do it?

It's not in one mission, you can take as many missions as you like.  Find your favorite HE slinger and go to work.

[SYN]
Members
14,471 posts
10,488 battles

Can be accomplished in 2 matches using RN HE spam BBs.

Sign in to follow this