You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Personal Game Milestone - Thanks Fellow Competitors

5 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
207 posts
10,278 battles

I logged in this morning to realize that I had played my 5,000th game of WOWS last night.

Considering that I only started on 15-Jan-17, I'm thinking I spend way too much time with pixelated warships on a daily basis..( I took about a month off traveling last year too) lol.

Just wanted to say thanks to all players out there for an engaging experience both in game and here on the forums.

At the end of the day I play this game to have fun and to challenge myself.

Its the potatoes and the unicums that add variety to the game , game would be boring without both IMHO.

If you took the time to read this, thanks.

Would appreciate anyone wanting to share how many games they may have racked up in about a year so I can be sure I do not need to seek psychiatric help.

Have a Great Weekend Folks.

• Cool 3

Members
242 posts
655 battles
19 minutes ago, Rabindra_Sooknanan said:

I logged in this morning to realize that I had played my 5,000th game of WOWS last night.

Considering that I only started on 15-Jan-17, I'm thinking I spend way too much time with pixelated warships on a daily basis..( I took about a month off traveling last year too) lol.

Just wanted to say thanks to all players out there for an engaging experience both in game and here on the forums.

At the end of the day I play this game to have fun and to challenge myself.

Its the potatoes and the unicums that add variety to the game , game would be boring without both IMHO.

If you took the time to read this, thanks.

Would appreciate anyone wanting to share how many games they may have racked up in about a year so I can be sure I do not need to seek psychiatric help.

Have a Great Weekend Folks.

Some people I am sure know this, but why does it say you have 6,384 battles here on the forum?

Also congrats! :)

Edited by ArgosRising
  • Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Members
207 posts
10,278 battles

Thanks.

Yeah, my bad. I was only counting PVP, the forums probably picks up Co-op and scenarios.

Edited by Rabindra_Sooknanan

[SF-A]
Members
2,901 posts
5,719 battles

Congrats! I've been putting on ~1500 games per year, but with a lot else going on, so no need for help!

2 minutes ago, ArgosRising said:

Some people I am sure know this, but why does it say you have 6,384 battles here on the forum?

Also congrats! :)

I think that counts Co-Op, Ranked, and Clan Wars matches (but not scenarios I believe).

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
607 posts
9,422 battles
45 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Congrats! I've been putting on ~1500 games per year, but with a lot else going on, so no need for help!

I think that counts Co-Op, Ranked, and Clan Wars matches (but not scenarios I believe).

It does.  I have 1400 battles not accounted for. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1