You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
timecop127

Trinity Gaming looking for more players to join its ranks

3 comments in this topic

[TRIG]
Members
1 post
882 battles

We are Trinity Gaming Community, a laid back and relaxed community filled with friends and strangers.  Trinity Gaming [TRIG] has a special interest in World of Warships, as a large portion of our players are veterans at this game. We are looking to add new friends to our clan so that we can form divisions faster, try our luck at Clan Battles, and generally enjoy the Warships experience!  If you are interested,please apply at our website!   https://trinitygamingcommunity.enjin.com/recruitment

if you need any help or need to ask anything contact me on discord at

Spacemedic#8409 or contact me though our website

[TRIG]
Members
11 posts
2,651 battles

Hello fellow captains! 

My name is Paine Norcross, Deputy Commander of the [TRIG] Warships clan and one of the Creators of the Trinity Gaming Community.

---- WHO ARE WE? ----

Trinity Gaming is an up and coming community of gamers focused on making friends, having fun, and always having someone to play games with.

World of Warships is one of our Primary Focus games, but we also play a wide variety of multiplayer games, including War Thunder, PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, EVE Online, and many more!

In World of Warships, our members range from experienced veterans and supertesters with numerous Tier X ships, to mid-level casual players, to brand new captains still playing Tier I-IV and getting the hang of the game.

We don't track WTR or other indicators of skill.  All that we ask is that you make your best effort to always play well and learn the game mechanics.

Our group is built on a foundation of friendship, a sense of community, and mutual respect.

---- WHAT WE OFFER ----

• A friendly, welcoming, and laid-back community to hang out and game with.
  • A website and forum where you can keep up with the latest game and Trinity news and events.
  • A Discord server featuring lounges and text/voice channels for a wide variety of multiplayer games, including "Looking for Players" channels.
  • Several DJ bots on Discord to help you find that perfect game ambiance.
  • A game tag system to easily browse the games of other community members and find people that you can play with.

---- REQUIREMENTS ----

Be at least 16 years old.

Always try to be civil and sportsmanlike when you are wearing the [TRIG] tag.

A microphone is recommended, and willingness to use Discord is a must.

Be active in our community.  We don't have strict attendance requirements, but visiting the Discord server and/or divisioning up with clanmates at least once a week is HIGHLY recommended.

If you are a high-tier player, it is recommended (but not required) that you maintain some lower-tier ships so that you can also enjoy the game with our less experienced captains.

You must speak English.  Bi-lingual or multi-lingual members are welcome.

---- CONTACT INFORMATION ----

If we've caught your attention and you are interested in applying, please visit our website HERE and fill out a recruitment application HERE.

If you have any questions or want to get a feel for our community before you commit to joining, don't hesitate to either leave a response to this thread, send a PM to myself or timecop127, or contact either of us on Discord at:

Spacemedic#8409

or

Paine Norcross#4224

Thank you.  I look forward to sailing the high seas with you soon!

Edited by PaineNorcross