You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kildayil

Flip Book Graphics

15 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

So, is anyone else still having issues? about 10 games in, it starts going to crap, as it has been since 7.2

I still have yet to see any acknowledgement from WG staff, that this has been addressed, other than the 1 post that said they were gathering information or whatever. 

This is really starting to piss me off.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,407 posts
2,387 battles

I get lag in info-overload situations, but it is an improvement over what we saw just before and for two days after the release.  I could live with it if I had to.

Still nothing concrete from WG.  0.7.2.1 made no difference at all. 

@Radar_X@Pigeon_of_War ?

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

Its basically the same for me. Typically lots of torps/smoke after about 8-10 games, its unplayable. Re-launching game, fixes it.

• Cool 1

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
27 minutes ago, Kildayil said:

So, is anyone else still having issues? about 10 games in, it starts going to crap, as it has been since 7.2

I still have yet to see any acknowledgement from WG staff, that this has been addressed, other than the 1 post that said they were gathering information or whatever. 

This is really starting to piss me off.

10 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I get lag in info-overload situations, but it is an improvement over what we saw just before and for two days after the release.  I could live with it if I had to.

Still nothing concrete from WG.  0.7.2.1 made no difference at all. 

@Radar_X@Pigeon_of_War ?

1 minute ago, Kildayil said:

Its basically the same for me. Typically lots of torps/smoke after about 8-10 games, its unplayable. Re-launching game, fixes it.

All true.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,278 posts
25,297 battles

Same issue as of last night.  So if there was a hotfix, it didn't fix the issue.  Also issue still occurs even after changing to DX9 and/or disabling soft particles.

[BIAS]
Members
3,149 posts
9,228 battles

Sounds like a memory leak. It just keeps building up until you restart it. 

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

Yup, sure does. But yet, it never happened prior to 7.2 so i can't see it being something in my computer. Yet, again, still *NOTHING* from WG staff. The silence is what is most annoying. 

If they don't know what is causing it, but are still working on it, ok, let us know. The fact that we can't get a straight answer out of anyone, and the support monkeys you email tickets to, have no clue, is pissing me off. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

Don't know what this may/may not mean, but has anyone else watched any replays of when they were having a game with the bad chop? I just watched one of mine, while it was a bit 'jumpy' at points where I know i was seeing the chop, it did not record, NEAR as bad as the actual game was.  Not sure if that may give any insight to someone. 

[XBRTC]
Members
1,411 posts
7,420 battles
4 hours ago, Kildayil said:

Don't know what this may/may not mean, but has anyone else watched any replays of when they were having a game with the bad chop? I just watched one of mine, while it was a bit 'jumpy' at points where I know i was seeing the chop, it did not record, NEAR as bad as the actual game was.  Not sure if that may give any insight to someone. 

Yeah. It's still an issue, but not as much of one, during the replays. This makes me think more a server-side problem than a local client issue, but... I dunno. Lot of things to unpack here.

Beta Testers
15 posts
2,843 battles

Yeah, same problem. I have to quite and relaunch the game every five matches or so.

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

Yup, and continued back and forth with support, has offered no fixes. Had me clear some stuff by a command prompt, reboot router, etc.  Unfortunately, I don't think they grasp, what it is, its not an IP thing, its not a connection problem. Hey, ya know, I'm in Austin, WG has an office here, if you wanna send someone over to see it first hand, come on over...

[KTFO]
Members
16 posts
5,019 battles
16 hours ago, Kildayil said:

I had an experience where I was in a dd with close proximity to an enemy dd.  We both smoked and launched torps.  There was definitely a problem of some kind on my end, but when I watched the replay it didn't seem to show up.  Maybe something going on with my rig, but it seems others are experiencing similar issues.

Dunno...

Still a great game!  Thank you WG

[WOLF3]
Members
6,407 posts
2,387 battles

I played a lot yesterday and finally started seeing the stutter get worse over time - after 10-12 battles Hermes got really choppy and I had to restart the client.  There's a resource leak somewhere. 

(Also tried turning off Soft Particles - no difference.)

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,585 battles

Sadly, it seems WG is ignoring any of these posts. And support is not listening to emails. Unfortunately, because I run a few mods from Aslain, showing the ships/health bars in game, they're saying they will no longer offer any assistance until those are removed, and I send them another check log.  Regardless of the fact that it was not a problem prior, many who don't run mods have complained, they still don't want to look internally and figure out what they broke with 7.2.  Better yet, they want me to not only uninstall, but possibly do a 'fresh' install of the game, to get rid of all possible mod files. 

And still, nothing from any WG staff, other than the very first that said they were 'gathering information'. It is really poor customer service.