Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
davebit15

Last update not working for me

7 comments in this topic

[KIRBY]
Members
32 posts
5,711 battles

This last update have been a disaster for me, I can't play any high-tier ship. I have a high-end graphic card, and even with the settings in "low" the frame rate suddenly drops to the point of being unplayable.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Do the WG integrity check. 

The game log in screen {the one with the PLAY button}

Top of that window is the word settings

Click it and then click Support tab

Click the check button 

few mins will be done and fix anything that may be corrupted.

• Cool 1

Members
9,978 posts
6 minutes ago, davebit15 said:

This last update have been a disaster for me, I can't play any high-tier ship. I have a high-end graphic card, and even with the settings in "low" the frame rate suddenly drops to the point of being unplayable.

If you're running Win10 try switching to Direct-X 9 in game...if you haven't already.

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,392 battles

If none of that works, we recommend submitting a ticket to our support team. They can then troubleshoot and provide you with assistance so you can back in the game. Good luck!

• Cool 1

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

There are several threads on this, it's not just you. For me, whenever there are several ships or torpedoes drawing on screen (or more specifically their new wakes) I get horrible lag (but no drop in FPS or change in ping). WHenever I have CV planes visible on screen, I get a 10-15 drop in FPS and horrible lag.

From talking to others, seems like this is a very common thing since the .7.2 update.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
280 posts
1 hour ago, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

There are several threads on this, it's not just you. For me, whenever there are several ships or torpedoes drawing on screen (or more specifically their new wakes) I get horrible lag (but no drop in FPS or change in ping). WHenever I have CV planes visible on screen, I get a 10-15 drop in FPS and horrible lag.

From talking to others, seems like this is a very common thing since the .7.2 update.

so if no change of fps or ping,,than what kind of "lag" do you have ?? 

[KIRBY]
Members
32 posts
5,711 battles
18 hours ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

so if no change of fps or ping,,than what kind of "lag" do you have ?? 

I noticed the same thing, a lag-like behavior but with a seemingly normal fps. Maybe is not a consequence of data streaming, but of graphics or processor bottleneck.

Sign in to follow this