Sign in to follow this  
Clubchuck

Game Updates and downloads

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
289 battles

I am not an every day player but every time I launch the game, it takes an hour for the all the updates and downloads to finish.  By then, I don't have time to play,  Any way to just play and stop the updates till I am not playing?  Also, I use this computer for all my general computing so I cannot have the bandwidth of my WIFI being eaten up all the time, so automatic updates may not be the answer.  Any thoughts?

[INTEL]
Members
6,664 posts
25,785 battles
22 minutes ago, Clubchuck said:

I am not an every day player but every time I launch the game, it takes an hour for the all the updates and downloads to finish.  By then, I don't have time to play,  Any way to just play and stop the updates till I am not playing?  Also, I use this computer for all my general computing so I cannot have the bandwidth of my WIFI being eaten up all the time, so automatic updates may not be the answer.  Any thoughts?

You cannot play at a different version that the server and everyone else.

Updates must occur. That said, they are not everyday so you should have no problems.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

There is an option in the updater that will allow it to download without speed restrictions.

Check to make sure youre allowing it full access to bandwidth.

Sign in to follow this