Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SCIVIRUS

Whats the total amount of fighters for each CV ?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

21
[OILFA]
Members
139 posts
10,974 battles

Whats the total amount of fighters for each  CV ? i do have all the cv in game but i like to know the  Total amount of Fighters every CV have ..plz not the number of planes per squad .

for a tactical point of view this important to know and you cannot access that info in the tech tree unless you own it .

For example the Kaga Has 28  fighters ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
300
[NNC]
Members
2,097 posts
11,359 battles
5 minutes ago, SCIVIRUS said:

Whats the total amount of fighters for each  CV ? i do have all the cv in game but i like to know the  Total amount of Fighters every CV have ..plz not the number of planes per squad .

for a tactical point of view this important to know and you cannot access that info in the tech tree unless you own it .

For example the Kaga Has 28  fighters ..

Normally usually 2-3 full reserves for each squad (without AS skill)

edit: example AS hakaryu has ermmm..  4 squads made of 4 planes thats 16 planes. Then it gets in reserve enough for two depletion of each. Sooo roughly (n amount of fighters in airspace x 3) in this case 16x3= 48

 

 

this usally falls under tier 8+ CV's meanwhile tier 4-6 fall somewhere between 1 - 1/2 squads in reserve

Edited by JessieTheKitty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
537
[HC]
Beta Testers
2,205 posts
11,389 battles

Well, from an  earlier thread

It's a bit dated, the US Navy CV loadouts have been changed, but the IJN loadouts should still be accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21
[OILFA]
Members
139 posts
10,974 battles

OMG i just want to know how may fighter the The Saipan has IN game ..Im not gona Buy this broken ship just to find out >>if you have one count the planes in reserve  and add the once  on deck  there is no info on this anywhere  ...The Haku has 25 fighters or 5 squads , 34 Tb and 41 DB  ..The midway  45 Fighters (Double the Haku )44 Torp bombers (more then Haku)47 divebomber (more then Haku) in total 36 more >>if you take that 36 in regards to Haku Fighters it would 7.2 squads more then the Haku >>

i want to know how many fighters the Saipan has in relation to the other t 7 ships ..Like the Kaga that has 28 t6 fighters >>and Exploid the Unbalance problem Cv have in WOWs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,729
[WOLF3]
Members
22,010 posts
20,290 battles
On 3/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, SCIVIRUS said:

OMG i just want to know how may fighter the The Saipan has IN game ..Im not gona Buy this broken ship just to find out >>if you have one count the planes in reserve  and add the once  on deck  there is no info on this anywhere  ...The Haku has 25 fighters or 5 squads , 34 Tb and 41 DB  ..The midway  45 Fighters (Double the Haku )44 Torp bombers (more then Haku)47 divebomber (more then Haku) in total 36 more >>if you take that 36 in regards to Haku Fighters it would 7.2 squads more then the Haku >>

i want to know how many fighters the Saipan has in relation to the other t 7 ships ..Like the Kaga that has 28 t6 fighters >>and Exploid the Unbalance problem Cv have in WOWs

If you wanted to specifically know about Saipan's values then you should have f-cking said so.  You put out a very broad question and got some broad answers, wth did you think you were going to get?

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21
[OILFA]
Members
139 posts
10,974 battles
On 3/18/2018 at 5:08 AM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

If you wanted to specifically know about Saipan's values then you should have f-cking said so.  You put out a very broad question and got some broad answers, wth did you think you were going to get?

wHAT IS THe TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIGHTER FOR EACH cv ,...how can a be more clearer  Saipan is one of them..I did i ask the amount for each Squad ? answer NO

Edited by SCIVIRUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,031
[A-I-M]
Members
2,156 posts
11,253 battles
47 minutes ago, SCIVIRUS said:

wHAT IS THe TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIGHTER FOR EACH cv ,...how can a be more clearer  Saipan is one of them..I did i ask the amount for each Squad ? answer NO

You asked a miserably poor question and got ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED.

49 minutes ago, SCIVIRUS said:

...how can a be more clearer  Saipan is one of them...

Apart from the LUDICROUS grammatical errors, your UTTER LACK OF CLARITY is demonstrated by responding: Langley is one of them, Bogue is one of them, Ryujo is one of them, et cetera is one of them...At this point, I might ask, "get the picture?", but I think it is evident by now that you don't, or won't.

Here is another example, from your original post, of your glaring lack of clarity:

On 3/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, SCIVIRUS said:

 i do have all the cv in game... you cannot access that info in the tech tree unless you own it .

For example the Kaga Has 28  fighters ..

The Saipan is PREMIUM SHIP, which means there is a way to find out relatively easily the answer to your question, WITHOUT buying it. Of course, figuring that out requires a measure of thought. And thinking is a thing which you do not wish to do; that is the ONE thing you have made ABUNDANTLY clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
110 posts
16,974 battles

@SCIVIRUS Most of the answers you want are on the spreadsheet that SgtBeltfed linked for you. Granted the USN tech tree CVs have changed and I'll eventually redo them but the info is there. Not trying to be insulting but do you understand how to read the sheet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×