Sign in to follow this  
Pappy_boigton

Aigle Marathon Missions missing

9 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
9,311 battles

I do not understand how I have only had 13 Aigle missions so far but when I sign on today it says Mission 16 of 18. So when I complete this mission I will have completed 14 missions. Where are the other 2 missions? I play every single day and have completed every single mission so far. So what the heck? Are we going to be able to make up the missions or are we just screwed out of getting a new ship?

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts
4 minutes ago, Pappy_boigton said:

I do not understand how I have only had 13 Aigle missions so far but when I sign on today it says Mission 16 of 18. So when I complete this mission I will have completed 14 missions. Where are the other 2 missions? I play every single day and have completed every single mission so far. So what the heck? Are we going to be able to make up the missions or are we just screwed out of getting a new ship?

You only need 18 out of 26 missions.

Members
11 posts
9,311 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

You only need 18 out of 26 missions.

I did not know there were 26 missions. Well I feel like a Super Noob right now. Thank you for the info. Lord have mercy

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,589 battles
12 minutes ago, Pappy_boigton said:

I've done all the missions and it says I have 16 out of 26 so far

[TBW]
Members
6,402 posts
12,031 battles

No biggie unless you are a co op player, Aigle is great in Co op more meh to < meh in Randoms.

[VX]
Members
25 posts
8,226 battles

I had just completed mission 16 and it disappeared and now is replaced with 17 and 18, and I only have 15 completed.  I should be on the verge of completing the 18, but now I have another mission to complete?  Does not seem like the system is working correctly.

Beta Testers
19 posts
7,368 battles

Anyone else have mission NOT pop yet for:

Starts Mar. 12, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Ends Mar. 14, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)

Part 19

Even after, 1 extra hour for time change!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,787 posts
9,818 battles

CC event had me missed 2 missions but it worth it as the event reward out weight the meh 2 missions missing

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles
33 minutes ago, Deano_th_tw_nf said:

Anyone else have mission NOT pop yet for:

Starts Mar. 12, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Ends Mar. 14, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)

Part 19

Even after, 1 extra hour for time change!

Same here...was just gonna start a new thread in the bug section about it...on the bright side the women's day missions stayed up & were supposed to disappear at the same time so was able to complete them again.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this