You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HyperFish

French Battleship "Personal Missions".

10 comments in this topic

[ANZAC]
[ANZAC]
Members
605 posts
5,043 battles

So far the Vive la France event has allowed me to unlock Bretagne, Normandie and Lyon. I'm playing Lyon quite heavily at the moment since it's the only French ship I have to play the current Gold of France campaign, but it only allows me to play the 1 and 2 star missions. I'm still playing the Aigle Marathon, 6 missions short of earning it, which will then let me play the 3 star campaign missions.

With the complete collection unlocked I've probably opened 12-15 containers since I received my last unlock personal mission but I haven't received the Richelieu mission.

Richelieu would allow me to play the 4 star missions in the campaign. Does anyone know the chances of getting the Richelieu mission?

[PVE]
Members
9,546 posts
7,451 battles
1 minute ago, HyperFish said:

So far the Vive la France event has allowed me to unlock Bretagne, Normandie and Lyon. I'm playing Lyon quite heavily at the moment since it's the only French ship I have to play the current Gold of France campaign, but it only allows me to play the 1 and 2 star missions. I'm still playing the Aigle Marathon, 6 missions short of earning it, which will then let me play the 3 star campaign missions.

With the complete collection unlocked I've probably opened 12-15 containers since I received my last unlock personal mission but I haven't received the Richelieu mission.

Richelieu would allow me to play the 4 star missions in the campaign. Does anyone know the chances of getting the Richelieu mission?

I don't know the chance of a Richelieu mission drop, but it still is dropping after the latest patch.

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

From what I've read on here the last few weeks, it is by far the rarest drop of all the BBs in question. I myself have gotten every French container you can get (except any attached to newest tier 8 battleships) including a daily Aigle container for buying it early on...I only got the tier 5 and 6 missions. 

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

Considering it is a T8 BB, the drop rate is pretty low. However since you already have Lyon, using it to grind in the scenario can help you unlock the Richelieu fast.

[TAZ]
Members
399 posts
26 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

With the T& Lyon, you should be able to play the 1, 2 and 3 star mission concurrently.  Also you should end up with enough ship XP to research the Richelieu upon completion of the 3 missions

Bon Chance!!

[-K-]
Members
5,235 posts
9,092 battles
2 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

With the T& Lyon, you should be able to play the 1, 2 and 3 star mission concurrently.  Also you should end up with enough ship XP to research the Richelieu upon completion of the 3 missions

Bon Chance!!

No, this is incorrect.  The three star missions are only for T6 Aigle and T8 French battleships, respectively.

Lyon at T7 can only work on the one and two star missions.  Once OP gets Richilieu, then the last three star mission will become available.

[OPEC]
Members
943 posts
5,108 battles

I've opened a bunch of French crates - enough to complete the collection and never got a single BB mission.  I'm happy about getting the 10 pt captain and some nice camos, however.

Members
9,957 posts

Do what I did, flag and camo up the Lyon and run some scenarios, you can have the Riche in 10-15 games tops.

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,684 battles
2 hours ago, HyperFish said:

Since you're already playing Lyon, I would suggest grinding her as quickly as possible w/ flag/cammo stacking as a more likely way to reach the Richelieu.  From your progress so far, it seems like you're only a few days from the Riche via normal XP progress anyway.  If you unlock her by the end of the weekend, you'll still have about 2 weeks to get the T8 French BB rewards tasks done!