You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nutaz

Dual Flags mounted on Nations ships

17 comments in this topic

[TAZ]
Members
399 posts

WG, when will the other nations in game be allowed to fly dual flags as the IJN vessels are currently allowed to fly?  We have had multiple campaigns since the Yamamoto campaign,  where the IJN vessels were given this benefit to fly dual flags.  The mechanism is already in game  for the IJN fleet and there have been ample opportunities to implement this so what the reason?

• Cool 1

[AGPIS]
Members
354 posts
2,416 battles

I'd like this l. I run my Military Month flag on everything because that 5% is worth it, but I'd enjoy being able to supplement 

• Cool 1

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,120 battles
42 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I too want this as well as the alternative camo schemes.

This, and a full color wheel for all camos.

[-K-]
Members
5,290 posts
9,108 battles

Not gonna lie, it is pretty nice to be able to hoist both a Jolly Roger and the MM bonus flag at the same time on IJN ships.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be made available across all ship trees, but I assume it is because we will have to earn it through future campaigns, just like the Yammamoto one.

• Cool 1

[TDG]
Members
1,191 posts
5,998 battles

This is most important to those that have the bonus flag.

Much less important to those that started playing after that "never again" benefit was offered.

[5BS]
Members
4,766 posts
4 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

This is most important to those that have the bonus flag.

Much less important to those that started playing after that "never again" benefit was offered.

I disagree. I have the MMC and don't fly it on every ship. Sometimes I have a flag (or pair in IJN's cae) that fit a particular ship very well (Jutland flag on Warspite, Iron Duke Flag on Iron Duke ect) or a flag on the ship that earned it (Season flags on the ship that earned them for example, I put the the Build me a Fleet flag on my North Carolina since it was my North Carolina Lego that made it to the finals) things like that. Not everything is about boosting XP.

• Cool 1

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,009 posts
9,037 battles
2 hours ago, amaROenuZ said:

I'd like this l. I run my Military Month flag on everything because that 5% is worth it, but I'd enjoy being able to supplement 

In the Same boat as you.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,414 posts
9,544 battles

I would imagine it will occur in the next grand campaign. 

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,083 posts
8,964 battles

Love running my Corgi flags :)

1,266 posts
13 battles

I agree wholeheartedly. This would be a wonderful addition and it sounds like many players would like it to be implemented. Thanks for the feedback, all.

Members
1,866 posts

For real? You want the bonus flag most of us can't have and another flag? Hey, I'll trade you all my worthless flags for just that one.

Edited by Seadog_Supreme
  • Cool 3

[NUWES]
Members
1,658 posts
5,567 battles
3 hours ago, amaROenuZ said:

^ This. 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,035 posts
3,548 battles
1 hour ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

For real? You want the bonus flag most of us can't have and another flag? Hey, I'll trade you all my worthless flags for just that one.

^this...

[5BS]
Members
4,766 posts
1 hour ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

I have it, and don't always (or even usually) fly it. People make big hay out of it but +5% is really not that big of a deal.

• Bad 1

[AGPIS]
Members
354 posts
2,416 battles
2 hours ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

So...your argument is that you are opposed to the (completely cosmetic) change on the grounds that other people have something which you want, but cannot have.

I guess it just seems unnecessarily spiteful?

EDIT: Changed the wording to be a bit less combative. Trying to keep it civil here.

Edited by amaROenuZ
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 3