You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheBishop

Mysterious HP Loss

11 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
351 posts
9,338 battles

seems like he was a pink player and got team damage reflected to death from what I can tell

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

He's pink and is dealing damage over time to a teammate.

Members
834 posts
4,631 battles

Firstly, they were pinked for previous team damage. Then, they must have accidentally set fire to / torpedoed someone on their own team who subsequently burned / flooded, and reflected that high damage loss back to the Omaha.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,040 posts
1,091 battles

From what I can tell, the guy you can see is either the one hitting, or being hit, by his buddy (they're both in the same clan, so I'm assuming they were div'd up) in an invisible Murmansk. They were touching a bit too long and as a result, got one of them killed

[W-G]
Members
127 posts

ah yes, i can not see pink enemy players.  gonna go back and watch the whole video, see who he is hitting or getting hit by.

[W-G]
Members
127 posts

ok.  watched the replay from the murmansk's (Richard's) point of view.  hate to say it guys, but i think you are all wrong.  watch the vid.  it is the whole battle from his point of view.  i saw no TK / TD type behavior.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,899 posts
10,218 battles
57 minutes ago, TheBishop said:

ok.  watched the replay from the murmansk's (Richard's) point of view.  hate to say it guys, but i think you are all wrong.  watch the vid.  it is the whole battle from his point of view.  i saw no TK / TD type behavior.

Murmansk torpedoed the the Queen Elizabeth, at 6:50 mark.  You can see the torp hit splash, and the reduced damage, and then murmansk begins to take the TK penalty damage.  

[W-G]
Members
127 posts

well syndicated, if you watch this vid, it is pretty clear that splash you mentioned came from our cleveland.  he landed a huge hit, with 1 shell just passing over and creating that splash you spoke of.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,899 posts
10,218 battles
1 hour ago, TheBishop said:

well syndicated, if you watch this vid, it is pretty clear that splash you mentioned came from our cleveland.  he landed a huge hit, with 1 shell just passing over and creating that splash you spoke of.

Hmm, you may be right, i could have been the cleveland, both it and the Queen Elisabeth were in close proximity when the first set of HP loss happened at 13:22.  If he was pink, his torp would do miniscule damage, but reflect a decent chunk back on him.   

The second set actually coincides with the Normandie suddenly flooding despite none of your team's torps hitting it (~12:45).