You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Guest_

Dunk is the best

9 comments in this topic

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
134 posts
6,409 battles

Just had one of my best games ever, but most disappointing loss.  7 kills, 200k damage, but we lost!!!

Screenshot (259).png

Screenshot (260).png

Screenshot (261).png

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,443 posts
11,712 battles

I if you're not too busy farming low health kill secures....

Oh wait....

Great match.

I feel your pain. My 5th ever Gearing match was a personal best 223k damage loss....

Really great game you had in that ship....

Congrates.

[OPEC]
Members
944 posts
5,108 battles

I think you really need to take a deep look inside and say to yourself, "Self, what could I have done better to get my team the win?" 

Nice game! :Smile_honoring:

1,542 posts
26 battles

Wow, if that's how you do when you lose, I can't wait to see how you perform when you win!

Members
311 posts
2,336 battles
7 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Wow, if that's how you do when you lose, I can't wait to see how you perform when you win!

Usually worse because if other members of the team actually do their part you wont have anyone to shoot at.

• Cool 1

[-TNT-]
Members
225 posts
4,809 battles
1 hour ago, manon45 said:

Usually worse because if other members of the team actually do their part you wont have anyone to shoot at.

I echo this.  Certain ships have rolls to play in this current meta.  If they ignore the objective or go out wanting to kill a CV and waste time that would be invested in contesting the cap zones.  Or CV players who couldn't be bother spotting the DD until it's liked or smokes up.  Or torps run on a DD hiding in the smoke.  Yes get for farming damage but can bite you in the end. We all experienced player like this on our team.

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
134 posts
6,409 battles

i have seen that also,  but that didnt happen here.  Was sailing over the whole map resetting caps, defending caps and taking out ships.  Was just amazed at the amount of damage and kills, but the rest of the team was meh.