Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Poor BB

4 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
373 posts
9,494 battles

5aa06e591dcd5_anotherloss.jpg.23cb3c229d229ed2ae4781bb2ee3a4c1.jpg

Late in the game, with the balance just in reds way, the Monty eats six torps and her HP drops to less than 5k, but of course no one focuses fire and continues to shoot at full health ships.  I had already started one fire and some HE damage.

She reappears a few minutes later with HP over 30k, but it is down to 2 green DDs and 5 red ships.  I move into range, pop smoke and pew pew, then my spotter dies.

My crew wish to die in a blaze of glory, so we emerge from the smoke with all guns blazing.  Dodging Monty secondaries and main battery fire we close the range, setting the Monty ablaze twice more and before the flames fully engulf her, our main battery sends her to the bottom.

While dodging a Shima wall of skill, fire is switched to a New Orleans and we remove a few thousand HP before succumbing to her guns.

A 171k damage loss is always fun.

Members
3,758 posts
13,966 battles

I'm envious! The best I ever did to one BB was this while driving Perth;

Perth1.thumb.jpg.67fa8394e66f1ac4927ef260069ab2d7.jpg

Edited by ReddNekk

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

Look at this glorious charge at a Yamato

Spoiler

Image result for overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

Edited by NeutralState

[NCBL]
Members
109 posts
3,726 battles

I'm not sure what the MO was doing, as he took a few shots at me and then maybe figured I wasn't a threat since I was shooting AP? But I was in my khab...8km away from a stationary MO, torps on cooldown. He hit me once then proceeded to fire on another friendly and I just sat there, pumping ap into his side:cap_rambo:. I think that was the first BB player I ever 90% to dead with guns so quickly in a dd lol(2nd game in my khab). He figured it out pretty quick at 25% even after repairing but at that point he had fired and it was too late :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this