You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Billy2Hawks

Are You Ready for WG Sponsored Bad Play This Weekend?

28 comments in this topic

[SANK]
Members
127 posts
4,795 battles

I expect cruisers and DDs to overrun matches this weekend for the Aigle mission. 100 damaged modules and 4 torpedo hits with a win.

I expect walls of torpedoes, and ship burning hell while people are more interested in completing the mission than winning matches.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
7,117 battles

I am ready.  Anything that might give us a moments respite from all the french BBS.

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,037 battles

The damaged modules would be easiest with RN BBs spamming HE - you can destroy 20+ AA mounts from a single volley if you hit a high-tier BB. 

• Cool 1

[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,998 battles
1 minute ago, MaxL_1023 said:

The damaged modules would be easiest with RN BBs spamming HE - you can destroy 20+ AA mounts from a single volley if you hit a high-tier BB. 

About what I was thinking.  And with the discount this weekend, I will be buying the next RN BB in the tree.  Therefore, I will have a new ship to grind through.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,111 posts
6,757 battles

2 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

atlanta dakakakakakkakakak

• Funny 1

[R-F]
Members
765 posts
6,390 battles

Players are going to be attempting to use torpedoes this weekend?  Good heavens!  Won't someone think of the battleships!?

• Funny 1

[MIA-A]
Members
2,111 posts
6,757 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Players are going to be attempting to use torpedoes this weekend?  Good heavens!  Won't someone think of the battleships!?

I will think of them as I burn them all to the waterline.

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,037 battles
2 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

atlanta dakakakakakkakakak

I might save up and buy the Conqueror while it is 15% off - I prefer strategic nuclear weapons, not puny tactical shells. 

[WOLF2]
Members
890 posts
7,227 battles

Looking forward to it.   The torp hits will be the challenge, as I derp in a DD.   But cruisers are at the ready for the 100 module kills.

And will enjoy the shiny new Aigle in port.

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,751 battles
3 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

I might save up and buy the Conqueror while it is 15% off - I prefer strategic nuclear weapons, not puny tactical shells. 

You may be underwhelmed, though you are a pretty good BB player.

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,037 battles

I just want it for collection purposes - I have the Montana and Yamato, and think GK is probably crap due to the firing angles. 

[SYN]
Members
4,546 posts
11,437 battles
8 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Battleships are just bait to attract new players.  Everyone who knows better plays cruisers and destroyers.

:cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,407 posts
9,562 battles

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of Co-Op battles.

You can keep your junk.  If I want something, I'll buy it.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,632 posts
13,606 battles
16 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Battleships are just bait to attract new players.  Everyone who knows better plays cruisers and destroyers.

That got a chuckle:cap_like:

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,176 battles

Nah, it's going to be BB plus CVs. Because people "play the meta". Every time there's a freaking DD mission, CVs are out in full god damn force slinging their dungs on the DDs. BBs there to play the cruisers.

DDs are the one that's going to suffer through it. Because they'll face fewer % of cruisers but an increase in proportion of radar cruisers; DDs will get crap on by CVs and won't get any support from cruisers because "lel getta farm fire dmg on a single yamato for 10 min". 

Edited by NeutralState

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,345 battles

Shocked that a BB main would post such a thread. Take the weekend off and the DDs won't touch you like Harvey Weinstein on a casting couch.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
398 posts
9,353 battles
31 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I will think of them as I burn them all to the waterline.

Use Napalm, then you can burn them below the waterline as well!

Members
709 posts
9,924 battles
25 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

I.......huh.

[RKLES]
Members
7,210 posts
8,982 battles

Oh this coming weekend will be even worse than you fear, you see Spring Break starts this weekend and the week that follows and it was Spring Break month last year that trashed my starts and have spent the time since them building them back up again. ( clueless players, crazy MM, maybe bad RNG, and of course the Team Killers come out, if it ends up like last year’s Spring Break lol )

So I am doing the smart thing this time and will spend the week enjoying the ocean at the beach. But be sure to tell the tales of the horrors of Spring Break since I will be with you all in spirit and here in the forum lol no battles for me for the next week lol.

Have family down in Florida that have invited me to spend Spring Break with them so works out that I will not have access to my Desktop lol.

Members
1,301 posts
21,070 battles

Well sounds like there's gonna be potatoes of all kinds to choose from.  And I'm one of 'em.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles

Are you ready for Player-base Sponsored Clickbaity and Non-Constructive Threads this Weekend when it's Still Wednesday and the Weekend is Two Days Away?

• Funny 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,632 posts
13,606 battles
6 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Are you ready for Player-base Sponsored Clickbaity and Non-Constructive Threads this Weekend when it's Still Wednesday and the Weekend is Two Days Away?

Well to tell the truth kind of Forum seems a little stagnant lately

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,345 battles
25 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Oh this coming weekend will be even worse than you fear, you see Spring Break starts this weekend and the week that follows and it was Spring Break month last year that trashed my starts and have spent the time since them building them back up again. ( clueless players, crazy MM, maybe bad RNG, and of course the Team Killers come out, if it ends up like last year’s Spring Break lol )

So I am doing the smart thing this time and will spend the week enjoying the ocean at the beach. But be sure to tell the tales of the horrors of Spring Break since I will be with you all in spirit and here in the forum lol no battles for me for the next week lol.

Have family down in Florida that have invited me to spend Spring Break with them so works out that I will not have access to my Desktop lol.

Spring break already started for a number of colleges.