Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Billy2Hawks

Are You Ready for WG Sponsored Bad Play This Weekend?

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

104
[SANK]
Members
301 posts
6,004 battles

I expect cruisers and DDs to overrun matches this weekend for the Aigle mission. 100 damaged modules and 4 torpedo hits with a win.

I expect walls of torpedoes, and ship burning hell while people are more interested in completing the mission than winning matches.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

I am ready.  Anything that might give us a moments respite from all the french BBS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
430
[KRAB]
Members
864 posts
7,295 battles

The damaged modules would be easiest with RN BBs spamming HE - you can destroy 20+ AA mounts from a single volley if you hit a high-tier BB. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
347
[TDG]
Members
1,687 posts
9,074 battles
1 minute ago, MaxL_1023 said:

The damaged modules would be easiest with RN BBs spamming HE - you can destroy 20+ AA mounts from a single volley if you hit a high-tier BB. 

About what I was thinking.  And with the discount this weekend, I will be buying the next RN BB in the tree.  Therefore, I will have a new ship to grind through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,576
[NGAGE]
Members
3,794 posts
8,832 battles

 

2 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

The damaged modules would be easiest with RN BBs spamming HE - you can destroy 20+ AA mounts from a single volley if you hit a high-tier BB. 

atlanta dakakakakakkakakak

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,169
[R-F]
Members
1,547 posts
9,130 battles

Players are going to be attempting to use torpedoes this weekend?  Good heavens!  Won't someone think of the battleships!?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,576
[NGAGE]
Members
3,794 posts
8,832 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Players are going to be attempting to use torpedoes this weekend?  Good heavens!  Won't someone think of the battleships!?

I will think of them as I burn them all to the waterline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
430
[KRAB]
Members
864 posts
7,295 battles
2 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

 

atlanta dakakakakakkakakak

I might save up and buy the Conqueror while it is 15% off - I prefer strategic nuclear weapons, not puny tactical shells. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
468
[WOLF2]
Members
1,424 posts
9,572 battles

Looking forward to it.   The torp hits will be the challenge, as I derp in a DD.   But cruisers are at the ready for the 100 module kills.

And will enjoy the shiny new Aigle in port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,709 posts
16,911 battles
3 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

I might save up and buy the Conqueror while it is 15% off - I prefer strategic nuclear weapons, not puny tactical shells. 

You may be underwhelmed, though you are a pretty good BB player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
430
[KRAB]
Members
864 posts
7,295 battles

I just want it for collection purposes - I have the Montana and Yamato, and think GK is probably crap due to the firing angles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,830
[SYN]
Members
5,348 posts
12,618 battles
8 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Players are going to be attempting to use torpedoes this weekend?  Good heavens!  Won't someone think of the battleships!?

Battleships are just bait to attract new players.  Everyone who knows better plays cruisers and destroyers.

:cap_cool:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,652
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,357 posts

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of Co-Op battles.

You can keep your junk.  If I want something, I'll buy it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[-BRS-]
Members
3,412 posts
17,511 battles
16 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Battleships are just bait to attract new players.  Everyone who knows better plays cruisers and destroyers.

:cap_cool:

That got a chuckle:cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
723
[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
8,134 battles

Nah, it's going to be BB plus CVs. Because people "play the meta". Every time there's a freaking DD mission, CVs are out in full god damn force slinging their dungs on the DDs. BBs there to play the cruisers.

 

DDs are the one that's going to suffer through it. Because they'll face fewer % of cruisers but an increase in proportion of radar cruisers; DDs will get crap on by CVs and won't get any support from cruisers because "lel getta farm fire dmg on a single yamato for 10 min". 

Edited by NeutralState

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,131
[5D]
Members
2,932 posts
18,234 battles

Shocked that a BB main would post such a thread. Take the weekend off and the DDs won't touch you like Harvey Weinstein on a casting couch.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
622 posts
11,553 battles
31 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I will think of them as I burn them all to the waterline.

Use Napalm, then you can burn them below the waterline as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
854 posts
10,731 battles
25 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Battleships are just bait to attract new players.  Everyone who knows better plays cruisers and destroyers.

:cap_cool:

I.......huh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,282
[RKLES]
Members
10,207 posts
11,936 battles

Oh this coming weekend will be even worse than you fear, you see Spring Break starts this weekend and the week that follows and it was Spring Break month last year that trashed my starts and have spent the time since them building them back up again. ( clueless players, crazy MM, maybe bad RNG, and of course the Team Killers come out, if it ends up like last year’s Spring Break lol )

So I am doing the smart thing this time and will spend the week enjoying the ocean at the beach. But be sure to tell the tales of the horrors of Spring Break since I will be with you all in spirit and here in the forum lol no battles for me for the next week lol.

Have family down in Florida that have invited me to spend Spring Break with them so works out that I will not have access to my Desktop lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
430
[LEGIT]
Members
1,958 posts
27,003 battles

Well sounds like there's gonna be potatoes of all kinds to choose from.  And I'm one of 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
922
[HINON]
Members
3,952 posts
4,383 battles

Are you ready for Player-base Sponsored Clickbaity and Non-Constructive Threads this Weekend when it's Still Wednesday and the Weekend is Two Days Away?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[-BRS-]
Members
3,412 posts
17,511 battles
6 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Are you ready for Player-base Sponsored Clickbaity and Non-Constructive Threads this Weekend when it's Still Wednesday and the Weekend is Two Days Away?

Well to tell the truth kind of Forum seems a little stagnant lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,131
[5D]
Members
2,932 posts
18,234 battles
25 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Oh this coming weekend will be even worse than you fear, you see Spring Break starts this weekend and the week that follows and it was Spring Break month last year that trashed my starts and have spent the time since them building them back up again. ( clueless players, crazy MM, maybe bad RNG, and of course the Team Killers come out, if it ends up like last year’s Spring Break lol )

So I am doing the smart thing this time and will spend the week enjoying the ocean at the beach. But be sure to tell the tales of the horrors of Spring Break since I will be with you all in spirit and here in the forum lol no battles for me for the next week lol.

Have family down in Florida that have invited me to spend Spring Break with them so works out that I will not have access to my Desktop lol.

Spring break already started for a number of colleges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×