You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Frosty Fir nausea

23 comments in this topic

Members
1,881 posts
9,051 battles

Getting sick of this camo. There was a thread on how to mod the colors but I'm not finding it with a search. Anybody remember the name or have a link?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[WOLF3]
Members
6,487 posts
2,439 battles

I've just about used mine up.  I have a strong stomach; I can wait a while to ralf.

Will miss the boni, though.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, enderland07 said:

I like frosty fir way more than ocean soul.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Members
3,821 posts
14,163 battles
8 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I want to transfer the Frosty Yukky stats to Ocean Soul. I like Ocean Soul! :cap_like:

I got over 1200 of the Frosty Yukky in Christmas Containers and still have over 600 to burn up. :cap_haloween: Please WG, no more Frosty Yukky!

Edited by ReddNekk

Members
1,310 posts
21,139 battles

The really ugly one was the New Years 2017 (I think) that was the 200% Free XP bonus.  I used the last of them I had saved during the Free XP weekend.  It looks like a giant in a pair of Adidas or Nikes ran all over the ships after stepping in watery blue ink and then drove his monster truck over it for good measure.  It's just like the free Leander camo I use.  Yuk.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,888 posts
1,338 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Getting sick of this camo. There was a thread on how to mod the colors but I'm not finding it with a search. Anybody remember the name or have a link?

I run a skin set that doesn't show any camos.  The only thing I've found that overwrites it are the Halloween skins.  And the HSF Harekaze premium skin.

Members
280 posts
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

I got over 1200 of the Frosty Yukky in Christmas Containers and still have over 600 to burn up. :cap_haloween: Please WG, no more Frosty Yukky!

That's alot of silver. Sell them in the marketplace, paid for a nice chunk of my Yamato with Frosty camos. The French ones they are doling out now are the same. Ocean soul pays good too.

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

Ocean Soul.

Looks like the boat is wearing pajamas.  Or is one of those old-timey prisoners.

Members
3,821 posts
14,163 battles
9 minutes ago, Noone_You_Know said:

That's alot of silver. Sell them in the marketplace, paid for a nice chunk of my Yamato with Frosty camos. The French ones they are doling out now are the same. Ocean soul pays good too.

I like the stats which is why I don't sell the Frosty Pukey that I have, even though I need to keep a barf bucket handy when looking at my ship. 'Sides, I presently have over 440 million credits so I don't need anymore.

[TURDS]
Members
595 posts
3,992 battles
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

I want to transfer the Frosty Yukky stats to Ocean Soul. I like Ocean Soul! :cap_like:

You know you just basically dared them to come up with an even more eye-scorching scheme, right? :cap_win:

Members
3,821 posts
14,163 battles
1 minute ago, Curly__san said:

You know you just basically dared them to come up with an even more eye-scorching scheme, right? :cap_win:

:cap_haloween::cap_fainting::fish_panic::Smile_ohmy:

Members
723 posts

still have over 400 to burn, but as I use the low down view, I don't see most of my ship anyway ;)

[KNMSU]
Members
3,373 posts
4,008 battles
2 hours ago, enderland07 said:

Yes, the heart-wrenching choice between a puddle of puke and a pile of dog poo. Decisions.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
3 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

its actually pretty straight forward.  I do it pretty routinely now -- kinda have to because of the amount of content WG have been tossing at us.  I've posted a link to the original thread about how to go from frosty fir nausea to frosty fir joy...see below.

You can contact me directly via the forum messenger thingy if you run into any snags.  Good luck.

• Cool 1

[TURDS]
Members
595 posts
3,992 battles
4 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Kongo said:

Yes, the heart-wrenching choice between a puddle of puke and a pile of dog poo. Decisions.

Let's just hope the whole "beer can on top of your ship for money" idea has run it's course..

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
10 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

Let's just hope the whole "beer can on top of your ship for money" idea has run it's course..

oh come on man...that was some beautifulz art jenius stuff.  I want a camo with a full six pack next go around. 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,888 posts
1,338 battles
1 hour ago, Kuckoo said:

Ocean Soul.

Looks like the boat is wearing pajamas.  Or is one of those old-timey prisoners.

Yeah, it's a jailboat.

[WOLF9]
Members
267 posts
3,904 battles

Take note WG - I would be a heck of a lot more willing to pay for camos that actually LOOK like they might camouflage a ship.  So tired of all the bright neon garbage.  Frosty Fir is horrendous, but the bonuses are decent.  Still have 700 or so from Santa crates...

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
3 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

The victory salute one looks nice.

Is that the black - grey - orange one?

[PSP]
Members
6,340 posts
8,968 battles

Instructions are included on how to mod the file yourself.

Edited by Snargfargle